Sponsored

【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW...

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, Audi SQ5
I’ve had mine in the back of my R1T, in direct sun, for most of the week. A little annoyed it hasn’t flattened out the folds and peaks yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Do you have an updated ETA for the R1S roof sunshade?
Hi, it might take some time, we are currently making sample for the sunshade. and we will be checking out the fitment.
hopefully the fitment is perfect on the first shot, if no, then we will have to adjust them

Sponsored

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
Installed my bed mat today. If you have the Built Right Industries molle panel you definitely have tuck it under the panel. It will not fit if you don't. I expect my mat may come in and out a lot as my fridge just fits under the tonneau without the mat. It isn't too difficult to tuck under but I may end up trimming it it becomes a PIA to do it every time 😂

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... mat under molle 1 SM

Rivian R1T R1S 【New Products OTW】We are BestEvMod(AOSK)! We made accessories, More Products OTW... mat under molle 2 SM

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Installed my bed mat today. If you have the Built Right Industries molle panel you definitely have tuck it under the panel. It will not fit if you don't. I expect my mat may come in and out a lot as my fridge just fits under the tonneau without the mat. It isn't too difficult to tuck under but I may end up trimming it it becomes a PIA to do it every time 😂

mat under molle 1 SM.jpg

mat under molle 2 SM.jpg
You can do this from the tailgate, if you lift it up and scoot it back at an angle it should just pop under pretty well... (At least mine did when I put it in...) Should hopefully make it fairly unobtrusive to remove and reinstall

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hi @BestEvMod(AOSK) ,

Any idea when the door handle storage boxes will be available? Also, are you selling them as a four piece set or per door?
Hi

Oh! I just looked into the shipment, they had arrived amazon warehouse and amazon haven't check them in yet!

And this is a two pieces set that only fits the front driver and passenger door.

We saw some vendors also made this and thought the front and rear door is the same(it looks same in our 3d scan data), but its not.

We didn't make the rear door boxes, because they feel flimsy on the rear door.

And BTW, thank you for this message regarding whats in the package, I took a look at the product page, we didnt make it clear. I had told my team to edit it and make it clear.

Last edited:

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
Hi

Oh! I just looked into the shipment, they had arrived amazon warehouse and amazon haven't check them in yet!

And this is a two pieces set that only fits the front driver and passenger door.

We saw some vendors also made this and thought the front and rear door is the same(it looks same in our 3d scan data), but its not.

We didn't make the rear door boxes, because they feel flimsy on the rear door.

And BTW, thank you for this message regarding whats in the package, I took a look at the product page, we didnt make it clear. I had told my team to edit it and make it clear.
OK, I'll keep an eye on your page for updates. I prefer your design since the edges are more rounded. And I prefer just the front doors anyway. If I install these on the rear doors, I can totally see my kid filling them with all sorts of junk.

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Just wanted to say that I got my bed liner and used it (along with some tarps) this past weekend for hauling and shoveling out wood chips for the garden. Great to have something under there so I did not have to worry about the shovel hitting the truck bed. Thanks so much!

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
You can do this from the tailgate, if you lift it up and scoot it back at an angle it should just pop under pretty well... (At least mine did when I put it in...) Should hopefully make it fairly unobtrusive to remove and reinstall
Nope. I tried like heck and it wouldn't go under. The ridge was to high. I had to jump up in the truck to lift and then tilt the mat to go under the molle. I even loosed the eight attachment bolts a bit to make it easier.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
OK, I'll keep an eye on your page for updates. I prefer your design since the edges are more rounded. And I prefer just the front doors anyway. If I install these on the rear doors, I can totally see my kid filling them with all sorts of junk.
thank you so much for the interest.
Sponsored