Sponsored

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Hello, Rivian community,

We are happy to announce we have finally launched our wheel design for Rivian vehicles.

Texas-based wheel company that has been created by a group of enthusiasts who have been facing a common problem: the market is flooded with wheels and accessories for EVs that are way too expensive. Determined to take on the challenge, we set out on a journey to create custom-forged wheels of exceptional quality at an affordable price point.

Before we introduce you to our wheels, here are a few more details about our forged wheels:
  • Crafted from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, Atomic Wheels are forged using 10,000 tons of pressure, ensuring unmatched strength while maintaining a lightweight design. Atomic Wheels are pure monoblock forged wheels, with no involvement of flow forming or rotary forging.
  • Heat-treated for additional integrity
  • Quality equal to and sometimes greater than the raw materials used by the world’s top OEM automakers
  • Atomic Fully Forged Wheels are 3x stronger than cast wheels and 25% lighter
  • All Atomic Wheels come with free off-charge Knurled bead to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration
And more important we are offering extremely affordable prices for our wheels. We offer prices of 30% or even more lower than other companies.

Right now we are ready to offer one design for Rivian R1T and R1S, but we have just started!

Please welcome [AW10] for Rivian R1

Available in 3 colors:
Additional pictures in this post: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/20-inch-forged-wheels-by-atomic-wheels.20229/post-427931

Satin + Transparent black

aw10STBface.JPG
aw10STBup.JPG
Additional pictures in this post: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/20-inch-forged-wheels-by-atomic-wheels.20229/post-429703

Specifications:

Size: 20x9.0"
Offset: +40
PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5x139.7
Center Bore: 64.1 mm
Construction: Forged
Loading rating: 2580 lbs (1170 KG)
Weight: 31 lbs

These wheels are $595/ea or $2,380/set

We want to draw attention to the fact it won't affect the quality of our product. We are extremely focused on quality control and each single piece is going through multi-stage quality control before being shipped to you. On top of that, we are providing a lifetime structural warranty along with that we are offering a competitive return policy.

We want to assure you, that our wheels will satisfy all your needs and provide the benefits of unparalleled strength, lightweight advantages, and exceptional performance on the road.

Right now we are in the process of manufacturing a huge batch of wheels and expecting to be ready to ship them around Christmas. It would be a great holiday gift for you and your Rivian :)

We do understand that pre-ordering is not going to work for all of you and many of you want to get your wheels as soon as possible. This is why we have developed a special pre-ordering process for the Rivian community.

We are offering pre-orders only for a $100 full set, and more importantly - fully refundable. If at some point your plans are changed, feel free to let us know and we will refund your money immediately.

With our Black Friday and Cyber Monday 20% discount, you can get a set of 20-inch [AW10] only for $1,904 before shipping and taxes.

EMAIL.png

Please feel free to visit our online store to discover even more.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: [email protected] or give us a call at +1.214.225.8585 (8 am - 6 pm CDT).

We also have an online chat on our website you can use to ask any questions. And of course, we are happy to answer any of your questions here at the Rivian forum!

R1S#1.jpg
R1S#2.jpg
R1S#3.jpg
R1T#1.jpg
R1T#2.jpg
R1T#3.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
Do you have pictures with them on the vehicles?

First impression is that these look more like Tesla 21” sports wheels, less for off-roading. But would have to see them on vehicles to be sure

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Do you have pictures with them on the vehicles?

First impression is that these look more like Tesla 21” sports wheels, less for off-roading. But would have to see them on vehicles to be sure
Hello there!

Just wanted to let you know, that these designs were actually made specifically for Rivian, so they're not related to Tesla at all. We're in the process of producing them, so we don't have any pictures on a Rivian just yet. But once we do, we'll be sure to snap some shots and even get some videos since our owner has a Rivian.

Keep an eye out for updates! Cheers!

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Pre-ordered
Bronze
Thank you

Sponsored

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Once your set is all set and ready for shipment, we'll reach out to you!
I do have one question.
Do you do tires too?

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
I do have one question.
Do you do tires too?
We don't do tires, yet.

However, as we plan to make a promo with our wheels right now we have in stock 1 set of OEM AT Pirelli (new), that we will put on wheels, take pictures - and videos and if you want we can offer the whole set after that for a really good price.

But no other options with tires at this moment :)

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

Pre-ordered as well, any option to switch out color at a later date after seeing some pictures on the vehicle?

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Pre-ordered as well, any option to switch out color at a later date after seeing some pictures on the vehicle?
Thank you!
Yes, even tho we use our pre-ordering system to determine demand and produce a certain amount of wheels, our stock will allow us to switch color options per request!

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

We don't do tires, yet.

However, as we plan to make a promo with our wheels right now we have in stock 1 set of OEM AT Pirelli (new), that we will put on wheels, take pictures - and videos and if you want we can offer the whole set after that for a really good price.

But no other options with tires at this moment :)
I was actually about to ask if one could mount an OEM AT Pirelli on one of these rims and use as a spare.

Thanks for anticipating that question :)

Sponsored

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Looks interesting… some questions for you:
  • Can you install the Rivian center caps on it?
  • What’s the widest tire you’d recommend with that wheel size and offset (with no rubbing)?
  • What’s the difference between Satin Black and Satin + Transparent Black?

Last edited:

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Those actually look really good. Curious how they'll actually fit with 34s given the width and offset are slightly different than the stock 20s. If there are no reports of rubbing, I could be in the market for some bronze wheels next year for a winter set. Watching for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Looks interesting… some questions for you:
  • Can you install the Rivian center caps on it?
  • What’s the widest tire you’d recommend with that wheel size and offset (with no rubbing)?
  • What’s the difference between Satin Black and Satin + Transparent Black?
Hello there!

Thank you!

Rivian's OEM center caps can not be installed on our wheels, however, we are open to making custom center caps with anything you want on them. Please send us an email at [email protected]

We would recommend opting in with stock size if talking about AT tires, in this case, we guarantee no rubbing issues. If you prefer road tires, the size could be a bit bigger. We will be able to answer these questions a bit later.

The difference is, that Satin Black is a solid color, while Satin + Transparent black is the combination of 2 colors. 90% of the rim will be satin black and the face surface of the spokes will be brushed (transparent) black as shown in this picture:
3e75a973-28d6-4421-8036-ff2ce877187c.JPG

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Those actually look really good. Curious how they'll actually fit with 34s given the width and offset are slightly different than the stock 20s. If there are no reports of rubber, I could be in the market for some bronze wheels next year for a winter set. Watching for now.
Thank you!

We guarantee no rubbing issues with stock tire's size.

R1Thor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23QM R1T, Limestone + Ocean Coast, 21" & UBS
Occupation
Mechanical Engineering Lead
Clubs

I'm in for a pre-order but may be taking you up on your cancellation policy. I need ATs for winter weather, so I'm hoping these might come available earlier than anticipated--if not, might have to bail.

I'm planning on running 275/60R20s, any concerns regarding fitment (they're actually in my garage already)? I know OEM 20s run 275/65R20, but I'll be swapping between my OEM 21s and these and the tire size is going to prevent any real difference in speedometer.

These look good, as far as I'm concerned, and the specs on paper look good as well, especially for that price, and with the pre-order discount, I'm very intrigued--looking forward to these for sure!
Sponsored