Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

spleev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 / Rivian R1T incoming
Occupation
Burrito Snob
Ask your guide, they can push it through!
That would involve the guide actually responding. It's funny when I was making a decision to put a deposit down last Friday, a guide called me four times in an afternoon to get me to commit. Once I actually put the deposit down, I've had no response from the guides.
Sponsored

Firocity

First Name
Firas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
I
That would involve the guide actually responding. It's funny when I was making a decision to put a deposit down last Friday, a guide called me four times in an afternoon to get me to commit. Once I actually put the deposit down, I've had no response from the guides.
I didn't have luck through text but I heard back from my guide via email.

Jprime84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM/Standard
Clubs

Ive got a deposit down and dont even have a guide. If I click “contact guide” it just brings up the generic contact info. The delivery folks in Richmond have been responsive but they cant answer my questions apparently.

Curious on the 2024s that come in under $80k can you get the EV lease credit AND amend your return for a credit from the IRS?

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
I think i heard from the service center to schedule delivery before i got a response from my guide. I think as you get closer and complete more steps they might be more likely to response. That has been my experience at least. Much better communication the past couple days with delivery a week away.

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
I

I didn't have luck through text but I heard back from my guide via email.
I echo this experience. Service center has been very responsive through text, but guide only through email, and often with large delay.

Sponsored

spleev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 / Rivian R1T incoming
Occupation
Burrito Snob
I think i heard from the service center to schedule delivery before i got a response from my guide. I think as you get closer and complete more steps they might be more likely to response. That has been my experience at least. Much better communication the past couple days with delivery a week away.
I have a delivery scheduled for next Tuesday. I have completed all steps except the financing as I don't want to start until I have the referral discount in place. I won't move ahead without it. I kind of miss haggling with the sales guy in person at an IRL dealership at the moment... This process has taken the sport out of car buying ;-)

Jprime84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T DM/Standard
Clubs

Fair enough, maybe a better way of phrasing it was is that credit the same as the EV lease credit discount. I noticed in the Shop that essentially every truck has the lease promo but only some have the “tax credit eligible” banner.

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Fair enough, maybe a better way of phrasing it was is that credit the same as the EV lease credit discount. I noticed in the Shop that essentially every truck has the lease promo but only some have the “tax credit eligible” banner.
Tax credit eligible refers to purchase, not lease.

idonotmatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
I bit the bullet and placed a deposit.

Curious - when in the process do you state whether you're financing or leasing?

Sponsored

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco

I think the order of tasks shown in the screenshot is the order I went thru…
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_2066

During the Finance Options one is where you indicate if you will pay cash, finance or lease the vehicle.

Wat5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2 (soon R1T)
Occupation
SW Engineer
Argh. They just added a bunch of 2023 Large/[P]dual R1Ts that weren't there last week when I reserved a max :(. I would have absolutely jumped on one of them instead.

It's super tempting to re-order now, but I'm not sure if I could take delivery by June 1 (for the emplyee referral).

redjays

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Argh. They just added a bunch of 2023 Large/[P]dual R1Ts that weren't there last week when I reserved a max :(. I would have absolutely jumped on one of them instead.

It's super tempting to re-order now, but I'm not sure if I could take delivery by June 1 (for the emplyee referral).
yup I saw the same in my area, could have picked up a quad motor for the same price as the dual max I just ordered. I am just waiting for delivery now, I tried to call and change my order but couldn’t even get a hold of anyone and the quad was gone within about an hour. They had some cheaper dual performances as well that were also gone within about 45 minutes.

I got a hold of someone who said he could try to delay delivery and undo the deal but at that point I wasn’t even able to find anything else that made sense. Oh well

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T

I think after the trade in step.
Sponsored