Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
My guide contacted me and said my R1T that is scheduled for pickup tomorrow at 9am is eligible for the $8,000 reduction. They're saying they're redoing my numbers so i'm sitting tight waiting to see if that's actually the case.

We'll see
Sponsored

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco
My guide contacted me and said my R1T that is scheduled for pickup tomorrow at 9am is eligible for the $8,000 reduction.
Wow. Did they say what the $8k reduction is for?

Wat5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2 (soon R1T)
Occupation
SW Engineer
My guide contacted me and said my R1T that is scheduled for pickup tomorrow at 9am is eligible for the $8,000 reduction. They're saying they're redoing my numbers so i'm sitting tight waiting to see if that's actually the case.

We'll see
What is your build? Year, drivetrain and battery size?

redjays

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Just spoke to my guide, there will be a price reduction before my pickup this weekend as well. Although I could have gotten a quad or performance large if we acted faster but I’ll take a discount! They told me to keep an eye out on inventory and they should be able to swap me out if anything pops up.

23 dual motor with max pack. I’m guessing it’s probably a $2k reduction for the max battery pack.

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
I just got a $5000 reduction on my performance dual motor. Contract not updated yet, but eager to sign as soon as it is. The back and forth with my wife to confirm the order really paid off this time.

Sponsored

frostbit3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Wow. Did they say what the $8k reduction is for?
False alarm, after going back and forth with my guide they stated I was already receiving the 8K discount, so mine will stay as-is. They didn't realize I was already getting it since it was a separate line item for the discounts vs them only looking at the MSRP.

Abab2817

First Name
Anup
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow and just received a text about resigning contracts to reflect a 4k reduction on standard dual motor large pack

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow and just received a text about resigning contracts to reflect a 4k reduction on standard dual motor large pack
Great they are making a big effort to do right by people who havent taken delivery quite yet but have still signed contracts.

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Ford Lightning Lariat ER, R1T Max
Just spoke to my guide, there will be a price reduction before my pickup this weekend as well. Although I could have gotten a quad or performance large if we acted faster but I’ll take a discount! They told me to keep an eye out on inventory and they should be able to swap me out if anything pops up.

23 dual motor with max pack. I’m guessing it’s probably a $2k reduction for the max battery pack.
I got dual max as well. Was wondering what/if they would do for us since performance is free upgrade now. Let us know what they end up doing for you. My pick up is scheduled for Tuesday 5/28.

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)
Man this is tough - took delivery last week. Missed out on employee referrals, reduced pricing, and got stuck with 21” wheels that seem to be going bye bye. The last one was a risk that had occurred to me, but still a bummer.

Sponsored

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have a screen shot of the 4k reduction? I have a dual max scheduled for pick up Tuesday 5/28. Would be nice to get that reduction as well.

spleev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 / Rivian R1T incoming
Occupation
Burrito Snob
Do you have a screen shot of the 4k reduction? I have a dual max scheduled for pick up Tuesday 5/28. Would be nice to get that reduction as well.
Did you move ahead with your lease application with or without your employee referral discount in place. Mine hasn't populated still and I have not been contacted by a guide. I haven't done the lease app but was thinking maybe I should. I've also told my guide I want to change my configuration since they've just released some DPMs that are cheaper than my current deal even without the referral discount. I'm getting very frustrated...

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you move ahead with your lease application with or without your employee referral discount in place. Mine hasn't populated still and I have not been contacted by a guide. I haven't done the lease app but was thinking maybe I should. I've also told my guide I want to change my configuration since they've just released some DPMs that are cheaper than my current deal even without the referral discount. I'm getting very frustrated...
I had already done the lease application prior to even knowing about the referral discount. Seems like others were in the same situation as me and still were able to get the referral discount. I reached out to support chat today to see what the status is since my service center has been non responsive and I don't have a guide. Maybe try reaching out to guide/service center/chat support.

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco
I had already done the lease application prior to even knowing about the referral discount. Seems like others were in the same situation as me and still were able to get the referral discount. I reached out to support chat today to see what the status is since my service center has been non responsive and I don't have a guide. Maybe try reaching out to guide/service center/chat support.
I already had completed the lease application and received my terms. I was at the step to submit my due at signing payment, and I was ready to do so. I found out about the referral discount, and gave my order # to an employee. Less than two days later, my order price was reduced. Two days after that, my lease terms (monthly payment and due at signing) were updated. My service center did nothing...when I reached out to them, they said to just wait, and I did.

spleev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 / Rivian R1T incoming
Occupation
Burrito Snob
I already had completed the lease application and received my terms. I was at the step to submit my due at signing payment, and I was ready to do so. I found out about the referral discount, and gave my order # to an employee. Less than two days later, my order price was reduced. Two days after that, my lease terms (monthly payment and due at signing) were updated. My service center did nothing...when I reached out to them, they said to just wait, and I did.
Appreciate the info. I just completed the lease app and got approved. I'm not going to accept it for now as I want to potentially change my configuration to a DPM as it appears they are now a free option--or maybe they can just reprogram the truck I have in my order... Hopefully I hear from guide tomorrow and this thing gets moving forward. Excited and frustrated at the same time...
Sponsored