Sponsored

2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* !

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Ford Lightning Lariat ER, R1T Max
Appreciate the info. I just completed the lease app and got approved. I'm not going to accept it for now as I want to potentially change my configuration to a DPM as it appears they are now a free option--or maybe they can just reprogram the truck I have in my order... Hopefully I hear from guide tomorrow and this thing gets moving forward. Excited and frustrated at the same time...
Keep us posted on how it goes. I'd be okay with free performance program if they aren't able to give discount.
Sponsored

spleev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 / Rivian R1T incoming
Occupation
Burrito Snob
Keep us posted on how it goes. I'd be okay with free performance program if they aren't able to give discount.
Max, DPM, Dark 20s, Underbody shield was my dream config when I started getting serious about an R1T a couple of months ago but it was leasing at over a grand a month, which I wasn't going to do. I should be getting in the 500s and half the driv eoff if all goes well. Hoping the frustration will be worth it. I may see you on Tuesday if you are picking up in El Segundo

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Max, DPM, Dark 20s, Underbody shield was my dream config when I started getting serious about an R1T a couple of months ago but it was leasing at over a grand a month, which I wasn't going to do. I should be getting in the 500s and half the driv eoff if all goes well. Hoping the frustration will be worth it. I may see you on Tuesday if you are picking up in El Segundo
Good luck. I’m scheduled to pick up from Eastvale if everything goes well.

redjays

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Appreciate the info. I just completed the lease app and got approved. I'm not going to accept it for now as I want to potentially change my configuration to a DPM as it appears they are now a free option--or maybe they can just reprogram the truck I have in my order... Hopefully I hear from guide tomorrow and this thing gets moving forward. Excited and frustrated at the same time...
I asked three people about this today, including my guide. Two of them said there will be an upgrade but no info on pricing. The third said he would find out if it will be a free upgrade and email me in a few days. A dual motor performance max pack popped up tonight, without the updated price, but with the same interior I want so I’m tempted to switch but also I know it will push my delivery date back! I’m happy to wait for an update if it’s free in the future.

bartman

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford F-350, Tesla MYP
I asked three people about this today, including my guide. Two of them said there will be an upgrade but no info on pricing. The third said he would find out if it will be a free upgrade and email me in a few days. A dual motor performance max pack popped up tonight, without the updated price, but with the same interior I want so I’m tempted to switch but also I know it will push my delivery date back! I’m happy to wait for an update if it’s free in the future.
I'm sure you can take ad
My guide contacted me and said my R1T that is scheduled for pickup tomorrow at 9am is eligible for the $8,000 reduction. They're saying they're redoing my numbers so i'm sitting tight waiting to see if that's actually the case.

We'll see
Guessing that's 5K off for the Performance Upgrade, that's now free, and the 3K for the 2023 Model Promotion Discount?

Sponsored

idonotmatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Moved pretty quickly through the process - pickup scheduled for the 1st.

Haven't leased in a while, forgot how advantageous it could be in the right circumstances. Final deal attached!

Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 12.42.40 PM

redjays

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Just an update on my end. No additional discounts for my 23 r1t dual motor max pack config. I am also not able to get a free performance upgrade in the future. I don’t really think performance is worth it for us (the extra off the line speed in sport is nice) but I’m just really excited to pickup my r1t tomorrow.

I am able to swap vins to a dmp max but I really like my spec!

Viet658

First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just an update on my end. No additional discounts for my 23 r1t dual motor max pack config. I am also not able to get a free performance upgrade in the future. I don’t really think performance is worth it for us (the extra off the line speed in sport is nice) but I’m just really excited to pickup my r1t tomorrow.

I am able to swap vins to a dmp max but I really like my spec!
That's same response I got. If you didn't order with performance then you won't get it free. Only option is to pick something new in the shop if you really want performance.

cdcsf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, MB Sprinter 4x4, Ford Bronco
This is what my service center just told me…

“Right now we are looking into this promotion. We are getting with management to see what this situation looks like.”

I have a little more time until I pick up my R1T Dual/Large next Sat.

Sponsored

redjays

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
They offered to move my delivery so they get more info next week but before all this I was happy with my spec and am sticking with it to take delivery tomorrow.

Kwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y (soon converting to Rivian)
Moved pretty quickly through the process - pickup scheduled for the 1st.

Haven't leased in a while, forgot how advantageous it could be in the right circumstances. Final deal attached!

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 12.42.40 PM.png
I might end up in a similar situation to you, pickup on the 1st even - what was the options on yours and what discounts to end up at $65k vehicle price before lease and deposit credit? Landing at that lease payment is definitely the goal here!

idonotmatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
I ended up with the most cost efficient config I could find.

I originally had reserved an el cap dual perf large, but couldn’t justify the additional 5K on price / $50 a month on lease when I saw this one pop up.
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 R1T models now Lease rates starting at $494 /mo* ! IMG_6516

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru.
I have 5 referrals. I would need the okay to share your info to Rivian. Your order must be recently placed to apply discount and you MUST take delivery of the vehicle before June 1, 2024s

$6,000 USD / $9,000 CAD discount on available Model Year 2023 R1T with Large pack $7,250 USD / $11,000 CAD discount on available Model Year 2023 R1T with Max pack

Kwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y (soon converting to Rivian)
I ended up with the most cost efficient config I could find.

I originally had reserved an el cap dual perf large, but couldn’t justify the additional 5K on price / $50 a month on lease when I saw this one pop up.
IMG_6516.png
Amazing - I snagged the exact same spec the other day. Waiting on financing, but very promising seeing what your payment came out to be. Pickup scheduled today for June 1!
Sponsored