Sponsored

22-ON Rivian R1T 4ft 6in Box (w/ OEM tonneau track) by Agricover

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T
I installed the carbon fiber lomax on my new R1T. Having had the aluminum version on my prior truck, it's noticeably lighter and easier to maneuver. I think getting this into the gear tunnel would be a piece a cake.

Something I didn't really think about when I ordered it (I simply didn't like the texture of the first one), but it's a nice benefit.
Sponsored

ThisIsMyHandle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LS FE 22 Dark, Kia EV6 AWD GT-Line
Just curious about if anyone has this cover along with a roof top tent? (I'm awaiting delivery of an Air Cruiser)

Are you still able to flip the first panel up or is the tonneau stuck completely down unless I remove it?

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T
Based on the location of the rear crossbar mount, I donā€™t think youā€™ll be able to open it.

Rivian R1T R1S 22-ON Rivian R1T 4ft 6in Box (w/ OEM tonneau track) by Agricover IMG_8016

Byrd

First Name
JE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t quad, 2500 lbz, TL
@240vPlug If you are interested in purchasing a Lomax, I highly recommend contacting Luke at Truck Alterations 828-926-4416.

Sponsored

Feetdry

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ridgeline, Hydro 84
Occupation
medical sales
@240vPlug If you are interested in purchasing a Lomax, I highly recommend contacting Luke at Truck Alterations 828-926-4416.
I purchased mine directly from Agricover in ND. Oh, I really like the carbon fiber over my previous rigid aluminum Lomax
Rivian R1T R1S 22-ON Rivian R1T 4ft 6in Box (w/ OEM tonneau track) by Agricover PXL_20230904_200724329.PORTRAIT

Sacagawea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper, Harley
Has anyone gotten the Lomax Folding Hard Cover tonneau for their R1T? And if so, was it installed with or without the rails for the Rivian manual cover? Have this type of hard, snap down cover for my Jeep Gladiator and love it. But have to decide if I should ask Rivian to take off or if it's ok to leave the guide rails on my truck order.

Rainman

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Taycan
Many of us have this cover now, the rails stay in place.

ironoman

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Why don't they just use the Rivian rails so the cover is not above the bed? If they used the Rivian rails I believe it would obviate the need for additional rails and perhaps reduce the cost.

Sponsored

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T
Why don't they just use the Rivian rails so the cover is not above the bed? If they used the Rivian rails I believe it would obviate the need for additional rails and perhaps reduce the cost.
because then it wouldnā€™t flip backwards as designed.

ironoman

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
because then it wouldnā€™t flip backwards as designed.
I thought that this would be the response. However, I am not concern about the ability to flip up the cover. I would rather have a cover that is flush with the bed of the truck. If you have the Lomax cover, how much does it protude above the top of the side of the bed?

Feetdry

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ridgeline, Hydro 84
Occupation
medical sales
Folks, the Lomax does fit on the R1T factory rails. There is even an Agricover video of them attaching the bolts to those rails.

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T
I thought that this would be the response. However, I am not concern about the ability to flip up the cover. I would rather have a cover that is flush with the bed of the truck. If you have the Lomax cover, how much does it protude above the top of the side of the bed?
The carbon fiber version I have sits just below 1/2ā€ above the bed. Pic attached.

Regarding your lack of interest in it flipping, I would suggest that thatā€™s the primary design component for the Lomax. So if you might be looking for a different product (such as the Rivian manual version)

Rivian R1T R1S 22-ON Rivian R1T 4ft 6in Box (w/ OEM tonneau track) by Agricover IMG_8047