• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: California 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area

Mtbaddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Audi Q7
I just got new 20” Atomic Wheels to replace my OEM 21” wheelset (I’ll post a review when I have a little time on them).

I’m keeping one of my wheels as a spare and selling the other three for $250 each. 20k miles on these tires, and the tread is getting pretty low (especially the two fronts). A couple small scuffs on one of the rear wheels, but otherwise they are in great shape.

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5701

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5703

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5704

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5708

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5709

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5705

Rivian R1T R1S 3 individual 21” wheels and tires for spares $250 each - Sacramento and Foothills Area IMG_5707
Sponsored

Last edited:

jackson4w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4; sienna; R1S reservation
re you concerned about having a 21 inch wheel spare with 20 inch tires?
I have the dark rim all terrain 20’s which is why I ask

OP
OP
Mtbaddict

Mtbaddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not for a short term spare. I asked a Rivian mobile tech when he was out fixing a rattle and he said it was not a problem, even if it was on for multiple days.

Magicbus

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Performance R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Occupation
Retired
I’d take one but I need shipping and I realize that’s a pain.

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 RT1, 23 Solterra, 05 4Runner, 77 FJ40, 70 FJ40
Occupation
farmer
Clubs

I just got new 20” Atomic Wheels to replace my OEM 21” wheelset (I’ll post a review when I have a little time on them).

I’m keeping one of my wheels as a spare and selling the other three for $250 each. 20k miles on these tires, and the tread is getting pretty low (especially the two fronts). A couple small scuffs on one of the rear wheels, but otherwise they are in great shape.

IMG_5701.jpeg

IMG_5703.jpeg

IMG_5704.jpeg

IMG_5708.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

IMG_5705.jpeg

IMG_5707.jpeg
Love to take one off your hands. Shipping to Philly?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mtbaddict

Mtbaddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Let me know if you are willing to ship, as well. I'll send you a prepaid UPS label you can use to ship it out
I have 2 left. I’m open to shipping but I haven’t looked into it at all. I’d be willing to do it if it doesn’t take a ton of work on my end.

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
re you concerned about having a 21 inch wheel spare with 20 inch tires?
I have the dark rim all terrain 20’s which is why I ask
I think the Atomic Wheels 20’s have the same diameter when paired with a certain size of Michelin Defenders. Not sure if that’s what OP has as well, but it’s possible.

Sponsored

calamanderman

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Explorer Sport, Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Attorney
I'm in San Diego and would take one off your hands....anyone have thoughts on how to do that and associated cost?

iceman12578

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, Volvo xc90 recharge
Occupation
designer
Just ordered my R1T would love to pick one up from you I’m in rescue/cameron park!
Sponsored