Sponsored

trevor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
My order was delayed by UPS and arrived last week with corners damaged. Have not received a followup from Brian yet. Hopefully just the holidays.

Brian, please let me know how we can get this resolved.

Rivian R1T R1S Aftermarket Rivian R1T Tonneau Cover by Tail Lidz 77DCBE97-69F6-429B-B090-6C33BC934C66

Rivian R1T R1S Aftermarket Rivian R1T Tonneau Cover by Tail Lidz A680DBBF-0058-4D3B-B45C-2B139BEDF0D8
Sponsored

OP
OP
Boldonb@TailLidz

Boldonb@TailLidz

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 Long Range, Range Rover
Occupation
President, Manufacturing
My order was delayed by UPS and arrived last week with corners damaged. Have not received a followup from Brian yet. Hopefully just the holidays.

Brian, please let me know how we can get this resolved.

77DCBE97-69F6-429B-B090-6C33BC934C66.jpeg

A680DBBF-0058-4D3B-B45C-2B139BEDF0D8.jpeg
Good evening Trevor. Sorry I was out for the Holidays and just got back into town. When I get into the shop tomorrow I follow up on this and we will get replacement panels going for you. Once again sorry for the delay. I will contact you in the morning. Thanks, Brian

trevor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Good evening Trevor. Sorry I was out for the Holidays and just got back into town. When I get into the shop tomorrow I follow up on this and we will get replacement panels going for you. Once again sorry for the delay. I will contact you in the morning. Thanks, Brian
Awesome! Thanks so much Brian. Excited to get this cover installed.

NoDakEric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'85 Monte Carlo SS, '20 I-Pace, '15 F-150,
Clubs

Just ordered mine in black trim. I really should pick it up in person next time I'm skiing Welch Village! Could do a direct install. My guide says the refund from Rivian will take 4-6 weeks for my canceled manual tonneau cover order there.

OP
OP
Boldonb@TailLidz

Boldonb@TailLidz

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
President, Manufacturing
Just ordered mine in black trim. I really should pick it up in person next time I'm skiing Welch Village! Could do a direct install. My guide says the refund from Rivian will take 4-6 weeks for my canceled manual tonneau cover order there.
Thanks for the order. Yes, our production shop is in Cannon Falls. We also have another shop in Redwing. You would have been right in between. We will get your order out on Monday!

Sponsored

guiltladle

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Rivian R1T / '18 Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate Development
Hey Brian, what is the current stock on these or ETA on having stock to ship out? The site indicates that these are being built to order at this time.

OP
OP
Boldonb@TailLidz

Boldonb@TailLidz

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
President, Manufacturing
Hey Brian, what is the current stock on these or ETA on having stock to ship out? The site indicates that these are being built to order at this time.
Good morning. Right now we have them in stock and ready to go. If you ordered today it would ship tomorrow. Thanks for your interest!

Eric9610

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Tesla MY, MB E350, MB S550
Clubs

I finally had time to install my cover and the quality, look and function are all top notch! Brian and his team have done an excellent job with this product.

I noticed on my recent daily commute with the cover on an improvement of 10% in range. I was kind of shock by this as everything I have read showed like 5%.

The covers are light weight and really easy to take in and out storing in the gear tunnel.

Sponsored

JamboF4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma /. 335i Coupe
Occupation
Retired airline Captain
I’ve had a Tail Lidz about 8 months now..no issues,. I particularly like the fit, looks and functionality. I have an OEM tonneau in the box..doubt I’ll ever use it.

Last edited:

Magicbus

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Performance R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Occupation
Retired
Nice to hear. I’m planning to order a set when I get home from our warm weather hiatus.

KRG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T DM
Occupation
Tech Bro
Clubs

These look very nice! I Don’t have my truck yet, but very interested.

R1TCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW R1150 GSA
I’ve had a Tail Lidz about 8 months now..no issues, except the fit, they look good and do their job!
What do you mean “except the fit” ?
Can you expand please?

StPaulR1S

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Just took delivery of a R1T yesterday. I'm located in Saint Paul and interested in your product. Is it possible to pick up in Cannon Falls or Red Wing or is shipping the best option? Also, do you know the current ETA (if I were to order today and have it shipped how long until it would arrive?). Thanks for the info :)
Sponsored