Anyone else's truck stop kneeling?

AYAYRON

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t
Both kneel mode and easy entry exit are inconsistent for me while parking in my garage, slightly annoying, but, I just adjust and go
Sponsored

OP
OP
OUTAGAS

OUTAGAS

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Owner of solar energy business
Clubs

Yeah, my easy entry/exit have been driving me nuts for a while. Totally random. Remote tech has recalibrated seats/steering twice, and it only fixes the problem for one drive. Next week he is coming back to replace a seat module, which should solve problem. The new software update addressing seat calibration is a clue that the problem is widespread.

bike123.com

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 bolt 1 Kona ev
Occupation
Bicycle store proprietor
Clubs

Yesterday she stopped kneeling when placed in park. The settings are still right and a reboot didn't fix it. Is is just me?
Ours never even started and we have all updates
What we’d REALLY like to see is tilt mode- for EZ loading - raise front, lower back

Wimberley51

First Name
Donn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150, 1978 FJ55
Occupation
App Development
Clubs

Yesterday she stopped kneeling when placed in park. The settings are still right and a reboot didn't fix it. Is is just me?
Same here. Last week I had an 88 yr old, 94 yr old, and 102 yr old in my truck... and it would not kneel. I was on level ground in conserve mode. Since then I have lost kneel altogether. I now have an open ticket with CS to check that, my dash rattle, loss of power on the Camp Speaker, and replacement of my tonneau cover.

bbonkk

First Name
howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Citroen 2cv6, Tesla Model 3, Sprinter van, BMW x5
Occupation
pain in the ass
Clubs

My R1 ass reminds me of my dog it heels only when it wants to.

Rivian R1T R1S Anyone else's truck stop kneeling? IMG_3532

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I stopped using kneel mode and just throw it in Sport when I have people that want to get out of the car or my dog. Kneel mode was throwing my suspension out of whack and since I stopped using it, no issues. It is convenient however!

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
Kneel goes to low and turns off refilling until you get up to a certain speed again. Lowest will refill without driving IIRC.
My point was if it lets me go to low or lowest on the incline of my driveway it should at least kneel there too.

87Ducks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T,
A related question: Does anyone think excessive kneeling may cause unnecessary wear to the suspension? I have a relative with a Land Rover (or some other maintenance nightmare manufacture...) who said he has to send his to the shop at least once a year to have his suspension repaired and parts replaced due to the wear and tear of the kneel feature.
I am considering turning it off except when I have passengers just to be on the safe side. Thoughts?

OP
OP
OUTAGAS

OUTAGAS

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Owner of solar energy business
Clubs

She's submissive again.

I took the advice of SANZCO2
If that is not the issue, turn of kneel mode next time you take the truck out. After your first stop when you get back in the truck turn kneel mode back on and see if this works. Mine stopped 1 time and that corrected it for me. Has not been an issue since.
and she's behaving again. Thanks!
Sponsored