Sponsored

Anyone use Dr. Beasley's Vegan Leather Cleanser, Vegan Leather Cream

DB88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LA Silver R1T Quad. 1978 911Sc
I want to keep my Vegan Leather looking new and clean. Curious if anyone has used Dr Beasleys products. Rivian specifically uses this on there Vegan seats. Don't want to apply anything that shines or take away from the OEM finish. Cheers
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

I have not tried them but I will if he can provide proof of his credentials as a Doctor of seat care.

Electrified Outdoors

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Quad, 2024 Rivian R1S Quad
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

Have not tried this. I like the sio2 chemical guys products. They make a leather spray coating (hydro leather) which does change the finish a bit (gives it a deep shine). They also have another spray coating (hydro interior) that does not change it.

Hydro Leather: https://amzn.to/3L0HmFm

Hydro interior:
https://amzn.to/3xmPdKd

I love these products. They repel water and you can feel the protective layer on the surface.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I got it through gear shop and used it once. It seems to be working🤔; but this is the only car I have taken any care at all. I also dont have any specific criteria to evaluate against. So I am trusting Rivian has done the job and planning to not waste my cognitive capacity because I am clueless on this.

Sponsored

Oyabro

First Name
Oury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S, El Cap, Forest Edge, 20's
Occupation
Fixing technical things for simple people
Works well for me. I bought the products off Amazon. Shipped sooner. 😅

ChefT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Both products are great. In addition to the kit, I purchased an interior cleaning brush to get into the steering wheel, seat, and door crevices. I have 18K miles on my '22 R1S with a black interior. The cream did a great job of adding a very slight sheen and depth in color to the interior. Looks brand new.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Clubs

I coated the entire interior with Chemical Guys Hydroshield ceramic plastic protectant (except fabric and glass of course). It provides a sealed surface, with a slight depth effect but really no shine. It made the color more ... "clean" looking? Very hard to describe but it just made it look more new and perfect with minimal shine change. They claim it lasts a very long time and considering the concentration of SiO2 I'm inclined to believe it.

Now, I actually wish it had a bit more shine. I hate super shiny interiors, but would like a little more. So I may buy the "shine" version. Or get over it and leave "great" as a win, dunno, lol.