William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla P85
Occupation
Self
Hi Crew,

Has anyone bought the EV Sportline Rock Sliders and imported them into Canada? Do you have any tips on this process? I tried to order directly, and the shipping price was more than the sliders.

Thanks for any guidance.
Sponsored

OilfieldR1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Tundra, 23 R1T
Clubs

I’d recommend using a shipping outlet in Washington, you can have the boards shipped to their warehouse then drive down to pick them up. I use one in Montana to take advantage of free shipping within the US and to avoid brokerage fees.

Blaine postal center or Mailboxes International would be close, might be worth reaching out to see what they would charge.

Just have to expect to pay taxes and duty when you come back unless the boarder guard is in a good mood.

LoneI2anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Yah unfortunately shipping to the border is only feasible option. There's some cheaper running boards available around here for <$1000 (orko and some amazon ones) but I dont like how much clearance you lose and appear to be cheaper in quality. If you order from the states should be readied with whatever info to prove theyre made in the USA- will be able to save the duties and only pay 12% tax.

Last edited:

Anjoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I’ve been looking for even the hansshow running boards to get shipped here and it seems like the price jumps up to $1000 after shipping and customs. What are the <$1000 options and what’s the link to buy?

LoneI2anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Oh wow they've gone up quite a bit since... but Orko is the main one out of Richmond, BC. OOS at the moment though
Sponsored