BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Exactly. The current one is too small, too flimsy, and doesn't allow you to put stuff in it like keys and a wallet.
interesting! Do other owners also like a product like this? we could try to design one if this is demanded.
but if this is installed, one would need to remove the tray to put the cup holder back into the slot.
Sponsored

nrrasmussen

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S; Audi All-road Wagon; Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

We just realized that we haven't officially introduced this item.

A lot of you might already have it in your Rivian, but I would love to introduce it again, and also something you should know before you purchase them.

The biggest concern when we make this product is safety, so a lot of our designs on this product are to make sure it's safe and stable with your bottle on it during your daily drive.

Firstly, Yes, it will fit your 32 Oz Hydroflask & Yeti Tumbler. Some owners also tested them on a 34 Oz bottle and 40 Oz bottle, and they also fit. but we don't have a verified answer, we would appreciate it if you could share your experience with us. The designed cup holder diameter is up to 4 inches.

Secondly, It will block the removal of the camp speaker. This is unavoidable if we want to make sure the bottle is stable and safe in the cup holder. We have to center it and raise the cup holder wall edge. If you need to use the Camp speaker, Please simply remove the Cup Holder Tray.

Lastly, some owners told us that their cup holder limiter inserts are hard to insert. please try to push it straight down(dont worry about breaking them, we have a lifetime warranty on them). we purposely made them very tight to make sure it's perfectly safe. If you still have an issue with this, please PM us about this, and we will make things perfect for you.

Cup Holder Organizer Link:
BestEvMod Cup Holder Lower Console Organizer. 【Amazon】

BestEvMod Official Selling Partner【EV-Vida】

Our Other Rivian Product Collection:
BestEvMod Rivian Product Collection【Amazon】

BestEvMod Rivian Product Collection【EV-Vida】

1.jpg

5.jpg
Just ordered -- solves several issues and can't wait to try it out!

Reactions: MWB

nrrasmussen

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S; Audi All-road Wagon; Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

interesting! Do other owners also like a product like this? we could try to design one if this is demanded.
but if this is installed, one would need to remove the tray to put the cup holder back into the slot.
I ended up buying new cups to fit the OEM holders after 4-5 epic coffee spills all over the first row of my R1 with my old faves, but would be interested in trying something like this out. Just ordered item in your original post and hoping that helps, but on any given morning, I easily have 3-4 beverages I am trying to get from the house to school and work, and then maybe even more than that between school and sports practices! More functional cup holders, please :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Has anyone tried this with a 40oz Stanley tumbler. Worried about the height since the cup holders are set in the middle not sure if the Stanley is too tall and might hit the bottom of the lower dash.
Hi did you ended up trying it, does it fit 40oz Stanley Tumbler?

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT

TheHedgehog116

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Charger
I noticed on your personal website the cup holder is not available for order, but on your Amazon page it's available with a 9/30 delivery. Can you tell me the real estimate of delivery if purchased through Amazon? Or should I just wait till you have it in stock on your main website?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
available with a 9/30 delivery
Hi, this is a presell that automatically launch by Amazon, they put an ETA on the product page automatically when inventory is approaching the Amazon warehouse. But it's actually not in stock.

And we use Amazon logistics to deliver them. That's why we didn't put inventory on our official selling partner's website.

The actual delivery date is usually faster than the ETA date, and we looked into the ocean cargo information, the cargo is currently at LA port and waiting for the trunk to pick them up.

Sponsored

TheHedgehog116

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Charger
Hi, this is a presell that automatically launch by Amazon, they put an ETA on the product page automatically when inventory is approaching the Amazon warehouse. But it's actually not in stock.

And we use Amazon logistics to deliver them. That's why we didn't put inventory on our official selling partner's website.

The actual delivery date is usually faster than the ETA date, and we looked into the ocean cargo information, the cargo is currently at LA port and waiting for the trunk to pick them up.
Thanks for the update. I'll go ahead and order on Amazon and wait for the delivery since it should ship out pretty quickly once processed.

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Amazon says unavailable- how can I order the cup holder?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hi Thank you all for interested in this product and the message regarding when it will be back in stock.
The ocean cargo that carries our inventory had arrived at the LA port a few days ago, however, the port has been having delays in unloading cargo.

fingers crossed it will be picked up by truck as soon as possible, and the Amazon warehouse could check them in as soon as possible now.

(In normal days, it usually takes around 3-7 days for the cargo to be unloaded, picked up by a truck, brought to the amazon warehouse, and then amazon warehouse checked in our inventory. but since every part of this process has been having delays, it become hard to estimate)

Thank you again for your interest.