Sponsored

Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it?

R1 EVY

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Clubs

Not entirely sure why this thread about custom installed radar detector & laser protection has been hijacked for poignant reminders about the weight of Rivians, speed, life and death 🤔
It's almost as if when someone says, "Not to be that..." and then they continue to "be that..." they both want to and are "that...". 🙄
Sponsored

kong

First Name
Rajiv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Sales
Here are photos of my custom installation of the ALP+Beltronics laser jammer and radar detector.

ALP:
Front and rear laser jammer heads. For the interior, I wanted a stealth installation so I only had the LED light installed at the top left of the driver’s screen. The button panel was installed near the driver’s foot rest, as was the USB port for firmware updates.

Beltronics:
The radar detector sensor was installed in the front grill and the GPS sensor was installed in the middle of the front dash. The LED was installed at the top right of the driver’s screen. The display and button panel was installed near the gear change stick. The USB port for firmware updates was installed near the driver’s foot rest.

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it? IMG_0627

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it? IMG_0628

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it? IMG_0629

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it? IMG_0630

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it? IMG_0635

Rivian R1T R1S Custom Installed Radar Detector & Laser Protection - Has anyone done it? IMG_0633