Sponsored

Cybertruck Latest "Beta" Prototype gets up close look inside and out at Tesla Investor Day

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Tesla will sell about two million EVs this year
True, but that's an undisputed fact that is completely out of context with the conversation we were having about the cyber truck pricing, specs and efficiency.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Tesla M3P / '21 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Software Dev / Architect / Product Designer
The design of this cybertruck reminds me of this:
Holy hell, I forgot how much Musk is like Gavin Belson.

Musk C&Ps 2 year old memes to his stage he bought and thinks he's hysterical (along with his cult), but wouldn't get a dick joke.

Also ...

Rivian R1T R1S Cybertruck Latest "Beta" Prototype gets up close look inside and out at Tesla Investor Day 1677784737385

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Tesla will sell about two million EVs this year
Yes, but they've got a LOT of missed promises. Tesla Roadster, for example? "Full Self Driving"? (Can't say that with a straight face) CT was already supposed to be in production, too.

Tesla as a company is successful and delivers some real products. Elon Musk, however, if a charlatan.

zipzag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Yes, but they've got a LOT of missed promises. Tesla Roadster, for example? "Full Self Driving"? (Can't say that with a straight face) CT was already supposed to be in production, too.

Tesla as a company is successful and delivers some real products. Elon Musk, however, if a charlatan.
You would not have an R1T without Musk

Sponsored

zipzag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
True, but that's an undisputed fact that is completely out of context with the conversation we were having about the cyber truck pricing, specs and efficiency.
You said "never delivers"

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
Seriously, is this a joke? If some random start-up introduced this as their new flagship model they wouldn't get a six-year-old to invest his piggy-bank money, let alone a seasoned investor. It almost looks worse today than when it was first introduced. It's clearly intended for a demographic that I'm not part of because I'd be embarrassed to be seen driving this.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You said "never delivers"
on Elon's promises. But I have no desire to argue with you or any other Elon fanboys. So enjoy your victory and your poorly built Teslas.

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Exactly. This guy @zipzag is a just another Tesla fanboy who gets off on baiting people in to a cringe inducing defense of the almighty Musk. Life is too short to continue to engage with these people.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
meh, i've seen tons of teslas on the street, and increasing as time goes by.
still waiting for my r1s, been like 3 years waiting, delay upon delays, some configurations needed to be changed from my initial selections. feel the same way with rivian

that being said, cybertruck looks like it's going to be 5 instead of 6 seating, no midgate, would be a no for me. i'd consider it if final product is 6 seating and somehow there's a midgate

also, some angles, it doesn't look too bad, other angles, looks like they gave it to a bunch of grade school kids to draw up what a truck should be, and one kid got a hold of a ruler and went to town, that being the final design...
And what a “town” they went too! 🤣
What are its capabilities again? So far this is what has been said by Tesla’s CEO/ PR department:

A29A6453-F926-4C62-AE68-87F81904D813.jpeg

49D7A766-103C-4120-9B31-B6B378133906.jpeg
Reminds me of the humorous song/video from “Lonely Island” - I’m on a boat…. Google it if you have never enjoyed…. 🤣

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Seriously, is this a joke? If some random start-up introduced this as their new flagship model they wouldn't get a six-year-old to invest his piggy-bank money, let alone a seasoned investor. It almost looks worse today than when it was first introduced. It's clearly intended for a demographic that I'm not part of because I'd be embarrassed to be seen driving this.
Fair points, but think how much better it would look with a "my other car is a Prius" sticker on it ;)

lefkonj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A7/Q3 R1S ordered
Clubs

Have yet to see a single picture that makes me want to buy this thing. The design is just bad.
Sponsored