R1T
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Dumpster Truck can do Circumcisions! IMG_20240120_220556

SoCalTravels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Nexo, Lexus RX450h
I accidentally rolled up the rear windows on the R1S without realizing my little (9 year old brother) had his hand out the window touching the upper part of the door above the window.

I didn’t realize until he screamed and started crying. The window didn’t stop or bounce back down when it crushed his hand.

Thankfully I was quick to react and push the other way on the window controls. But his hand was black and blue for a few days. I felt terrible.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I accidentally rolled up the rear windows on the R1S without realizing my little (9 year old brother) had his hand out the window touching the upper part of the door above the window.

I didn’t realize until he screamed and started crying. The window didn’t stop or bounce back down when it crushed his hand.

Thankfully I was quick to react and push the other way on the window controls. But his hand was black and blue for a few days. I felt terrible.
Pretty tall kid, must be proud

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
In fairness you probably don't have much to get caught in a door jam if you're buying a cybertruck. Not much of a worry for the owners of those compensation machines.
Sponsored