Sponsored

Emblem Blackout

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Has anyone with limestone done this? Would be curious to see the look.
Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I really wish the Rivian lettering on the tailgate had the yellow sides like the doors.
Funny how we all have our own tastes and preferences. I'm just the opposite. Would prefer the side letters not have the yellow. I'm just not a "yellow" fan, emblems or calipers. Have considered removing the side emblems to get rid of the yellow and considered painting the brake calipers black. Going to see how I like these first. Happy to have the option thanks to brainexplodermerch.com. Interesting company name!

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
Do they make these for R1S?

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
Did mine in gun metal this week as well. Really impressed how it turned out. Great product easy to apply as well.

Rivian R1T R1S Emblem Blackout 20221006_160954

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Put these on today. Very easy to put on. Not sure how well they'll hold up through car washes.

For those that like the yellow, these are really good at bringing out the yellow. As I noted previously, I'm personally not a fan of the yellow. I barely notice the difference between the black facing of the emblems versus the chrome from more than a couple of feet away, but I do see the yellow standing out more than it previously did. For my personal tastes, will probably remove them. But, like everything else, will give it a couple of weeks to see if they grow on me. Certainly no fault of the product. The product itself appears quite good. Just simply personal tastes.

Sponsored

OP
OP
shrink

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

i bought a set, they don't stick, peel right off.
Did you watch the installation video? You have to hold down part of vinyl itself when you peel off the contact paper, then peel off slowly and hold down as needed. I came in with a heat gun later to improve the adhesion as well.

E-mail the owner, Mark. He's pretty helpful and responsive.

k67iceberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Did you watch the installation video? You have to hold down part of vinyl itself when you peel off the contact paper, then peel off slowly and hold down as needed. I came in with a heat gun later to improve the adhesion as well.

E-mail the owner, Mark. He's pretty helpful and responsive.
I got them installed, they are really easy to peel off, I don't think they will last.

Christopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

I bought these 2 weeks ago. These decals are a joke. Don't expect them to last. They are cut too big and the edges are sharp and peel off and get dirt under them. There's also some pretty bad cuts around the radius of some edges.

No amount of prep and heat gun work will get these to stick. Save your money, or if you want to blow $40 just donate it to charity instead.

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I bought these 2 weeks ago. These decals are a joke. Don't expect them to last. They are cut too big and the edges are sharp and peel off and get dirt under them. There's also some pretty bad cuts around the radius of some edges.

No amount of prep and heat gun work will get these to stick. Save your money, or if you want to blow $40 just donate it to charity instead.
I like the look of them. But yes, small surface area, likely not going to last very long. After the heavy rains in L.A., have a few letters peeling off. I ordered another set of them since I do like the look and will just replace them as necessary. Hopefully, come summertime, they'll stick a little better in the warm weather? I did get a couple of months out of them in cold rainy weather.

Sponsored

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Just did ours with matte black on Glacier White. We think it looks great. Nice product and easy to apply.

Thanks!

R1T-D2.Badge.Vinyl-1.jpg
R1T-D2.Badge.Vinyl-2.jpg
R1T-D2.Badge.Vinyl-3.jpg
Get the twraps black for the wheels! Mine turned out great.

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
I had good luck with the wheel vinyls, but the badge decals started to peel first hand wash for me too.

dp351

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ariel Atom, R1T
Clubs

I got the black badge decals and love the look (except in the “R1T” badge, because it doesn’t cover enough of it). I installed them per the instructions. First wash after all the rain, several letters are gone & it looks ridiculous. Gonna have to remove the rest, sadly.

samso003

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Amazon
I also could not get the letters to stick, and like others have said... They're cut slightly too big. The edges catch. Mark sent me a revised (more sticky) set, but the issue with them being too large remains. Someone needs to make replacement badges vs vinyl covers.
Sponsored