Sponsored

Farthest Distance on a Single Charge? (Perfect Conditions)

krsoundtek

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I am curious what the furthest distance anyone has gone on a single charge. Most of my trips are mixed driving, but on a couple of 100 mile trips I got 3.25 mi/kWh average and curious if that can be sustained. The trip conditions were 75-80 degrees, daytime cloudy, No AC, windows down most of the trip, relatively flat terrain, with speeds 35-55 mph on the 20" ATs. If that efficiency could be sustained it could be over 400 miles on a single charge.

So curious what the furthest distance anyone has actually driven. Anyone doing 400+ mile drives in perfect conditions on the 21" wheels?

The farthest I gone on a single charge is around 300 miles but that was with the heat on a few times, colder weather, and 75mph avg. I typically don't pay attention to the range due to my driving style. On longer trips I stop along the way to charge. It is rare to go that slow for that long and seeing that 3+ mi/kWh average got my attention.
Sponsored

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

Push it off a cliff it'll go further. 🙃

I used to say my 1972 Buick Electra with a 7.5l 455 could get about 8 mpg, downhill, in neutral, with a tail wind. 😆
Sponsored