Status
Not open for further replies.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

That's interesting...I'm picking up my R1S later today from getting serviced at a SC, and I've been wondering if...maybe, just maybe - SCs might have a supply that they're handing out to people who who are picking up their R1's from being serviced.
Genuine Chemistry all over again... @A2ZEV be like
Rivian R1T R1S NACS Adapters now shipping…s00nish! 1000010095
Sponsored

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Hopefully this first batch is a test for all the processing aspects and not an indication of how many they can handle at a time....or this is going to be a super slow rollout...
The adapters are supply constrained - Tesla isn't making enough of them fast enough. We've known for the past year that it was going to take a long time for Tesla to make and ship 1 million adapters to all the manufacturers who were promised access to the supercharger network.

djsider2

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

The adapters are supply constrained - Tesla isn't making enough of them fast enough. We've known for the past year that it was going to take a long time for Tesla to make and ship 1 million adapters to all the manufacturers who were promised access to the supercharger network.
Is there really 1M Non Teslas out there?

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
Sure seems like it....between Ford and Rivian what are they at....about 2-3k? If the number is 1 million that means about 6 years or more to get there. Hopefully there is a ramp up from what we have seen.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I am in the 3xxx's and sort of figured first wave.....nope.....

I am not complaining and will take it whenever I get it, but I was definitely hoping for larger batches.
For another point of reference, I'm in the LOW 1000's, delivered in early March 2022 and I am not in the first wave.

Sponsored

djsider2

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I mean, you can use Google right?
I can also use this forum to have a debate and make a quick comment. It also allows me to get the same exact source this other poster is using, as opposed to stumbling on sites that may or may not be credible.

Is it really that wrong to ask a quick question? Do you feel better pointing this out?

I was also only off by 1-3 quarters of sales in my head. Based on the linked article, which we can all have a common conversation about, the EOY is 1.056 million non-tesla EVs. Feel free to bring in other sources if you want to contribute to the conversation on this forum instead of having everyone take it to google.

TheIglu

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT
I'm in the 68xx VIN, but delivery in June 2022. So I was an early delivery, but higher VIN. Hoping they go by delivery date.

Status
Not open for further replies.