First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Most fun was my mid 1970's Fiat X1/9.. It wasn't fast, but that little car cornered like it was on rails! It was a blast to drive.. or in my case abuse, every single single time I drove it! šŸ˜
Rivian R1T R1S Favorite vehicle you've ever owned 1696354818200
Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Two of my favorites were my 2010 Chevy Camaro I got as a sophomore in college and my 2018 Range Rover Sport. Donā€™t have a pic of the Camaro on my phone but hereā€™s my RRS.

Rivian R1T R1S Favorite vehicle you've ever owned IMG_7428

shandel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S FG/FE Adventure 20, Audi e-tron, Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

R1S is my hands-down overall favorite.

2nd was my first vehicle after graduating from college - a 1995 Jeep Wrangler.

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Probably the R1S now, but my BMW 330i is a close second because itā€™s so fun around the track.

The R1 makes up for potential boredom by quick acceleration, better technology, and realizing that off-roading is fun!

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

2013 Land Cruiser for me. The Jeep was fun, too. If/when Toyota makes an EV cruiser I'll be sorely tempted. The R1T is joy to drive every day.

Rivian R1T R1S Favorite vehicle you've ever owned cruiser.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Favorite vehicle you've ever owned jeep.JPG

Sponsored

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
For me its a toss up between a Porsche Cayman S and the Tesla Model S.

For the Cayman it was the sheer sportiness and the pleasure of driving it.

For the Model S it was largely the adventure of it .

The Model S experience really solidified what I wanted out of an EV. I wanted an adventure vehicle hence getting the Rivian.

An honorable mention would go out to my 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab Edition. I recently sold it due to buying a new house, but I'll miss it. Out of all the vehicles I've owned and other Jeep Wranglers it was the most compatible with me. Sure it wasn't the sportiest vehicle, and it wasn't the flashiest. It certainly wasn't economical and I shuddered at the thought of a road trip in it. But, there was just something about opening the roof on a sunny day and enjoying life. It handled consistently and it was great in the snow. It never gave me any problems. It even knew when my hands would be cold and had the heated steering wheel going as soon as I turned it on.

When I bought the vehicle I didn't even need it. It just sat there beckoning me over while I was trying to sell my old Jeep to the dealer. Sometimes a vehicle just fits a person, and the Jeep was it. Maybe it should be my favorites, but its hard to describe why the Porsche was so satisfying, Maybe it was just the right car at the right time before cars got upended by the EV revolution.

Last edited:

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Forgot to mention my other "favorite" car lol...

In the early 80's my Jeep CJ7 got hit by a drunk driver. I had a job and couldn't be without a car so I bought a beater 1972 VW Bug in place of a rental vehicle.
Being I only paid $250 for the Bug.. it was the most carefree vehicle I ever owned!! I would squeeze it in the first row at Walmart between the station wagons and minivans with the exploding doors where no "nice" car would dare to park. I parked it up on sidewalks because those tires were bulletproof and the rims were rusted out already.. what was a few more scratches. I never bothered to lock it because no one would steal it.... if it rained and the windows happened to be down or the roof open.. so be it.. the seats got a good washdown. I had a couple strips of duct tape holding down the driver side floor mat because it had a hole in the floor pan to the left of the clutch pedal and water would spray up into the cab when driving fast through puddles and get my shoes and pant leg wet. It had no heat because the heater boxes were totally rusted out. The running board on the driver side had no metal left in it.. it was just a flap of vinyl attached to the car.
I loved it and it never stranded me!! It was a completely stress free vehicle that I miss when driving my $90K Rivian around like a garage queen.

Last edited:

epnfrn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 4S Cab, Acura MDX, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Physician
Love our R1S, but current 991.1 911 4S cabriolet with manual is best car Iā€™ve ever owned. Used to bash Porsche, but now I get it
Rivian R1T R1S Favorite vehicle you've ever owned DSC_4222
Sponsored