Sponsored

Tonicart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Was surprised to receive a huge cardboard box this afternoon. No heads up or shipping notification as usual.

Not the best fit compared to my past Weather tech or Mazda mats, but maybe they need to warm up and get flexible. Was a bit hard to get all the clips to align.

Really wish they had the yellow logos.

Rivian R1T R1S Finally received and installed my R1T rubber floor mats (photos) PXL_20221012_010736863

Rivian R1T R1S Finally received and installed my R1T rubber floor mats (photos) PXL_20221012_010711727

Rivian R1T R1S Finally received and installed my R1T rubber floor mats (photos) PXL_20221012_010457396

Rivian R1T R1S Finally received and installed my R1T rubber floor mats (photos) PXL_20221012_010517668
Sponsored

ksujeff99

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Financial Services
Mine came today as well - June R1T delivery.

I agree the mats donā€™t fit as well as similar custom mats in past vehicles.

OP
OP

Tonicart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Mine come in Thursday. Really miss the yellow pop. :ā -ā \

Oh well
How do you know? They notified you? I didn't get notifications on this nor the roof racks.

I had to keep following up with my guide for the spare tire. Even then, he said I had to call support to schedule the mobile service.

Sponsored

SACDFJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ40
I received mine today as well. They are excellent IMO. The fit is perfect and I really like the way they look. Having had multiple sets of weathertech mats,,, the Rivian mats are better. The yellow logo's are more a big deal. The all weather mats compared the chilewich mats ,,, there is no comparison. They fits better and cover more of the carpet.

Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T R1S
How do you know? They notified you? I didn't get notifications on this nor the roof racks.

I had to keep following up with my guide for the spare tire. Even then, he said I had to call support to schedule the mobile service.
Email from Rivian and UPS that something is on its way from Rivian.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I just got my notification about the mats being shipped today. I was trying to get an aftermarket set first, but itā€™s looking like nothing is going to be available for a while and I want something for winter, so Rivian mats it is for now. Iā€™m really hoping I get an old set of Rivian mats with yellow. šŸ¤žšŸ»

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
I received mine today as well. They are excellent IMO. The fit is perfect and I really like the way they look. Having had multiple sets of weathertech mats,,, the Rivian mats are better. The yellow logo's are more a big deal. The all weather mats compared the chilewich mats ,,, there is no comparison. They fits better and cover more of the carpet.
do these install over the Chilewich mats? Or do you remove and store the original mats?

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I just got my notification today that mine shipped.

Now I just need my truck back so I can install them šŸ˜•

Sponsored

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
do these install over the Chilewich mats? Or do you remove and store the original mats?
Remove the stock mats. My all-weathers came in yesterday as well.

FWIW the only actual shipping notifications I received for my crossbars, wristband, and mats was from my UPS account saying something "Rivian" is on the way to my address.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
My notification says 14.60lbsā€¦..seems pretty heavy for all weather mats. šŸ¤”

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Did you order the spare as part of your vehicle purchase or did you order it after delivery? Iā€™ve been trying to get a compact spare but am told to wait for it to appear in the gear shop.

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Remove the stock mats. My all-weathers came in yesterday as well.

FWIW the only actual shipping notifications I received for my crossbars, wristband, and mats was from my UPS account saying something "Rivian" is on the way to my address.
I got an email notification from Rivian as well as UPS. Everyone not getting these emails might want to check their spam folder.

The mats arrived last week. Really miss the yellow compass. If they ever start making the mats again with the yellow, Iā€™ll surely get suckered into buy them
Sponsored