Sponsored

I reviewed a R1S and it changed my whole perspective on EV’s

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’ve always been interested in the Rivian brand and what it stood for. I wasn’t the biggest fan of electric vehicles until I got in this and drove it. The overall launch that this vehicle has is something I’ve never experienced before. Having done this video and driving it I am planning on getting an R2!

Sponsored

Glembi2

First Name
Glembi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV70, Civic, & Mazda3
Occupation
Patent attorney
Clubs

Time stamp 24:50 = awesomeness!

When people ask me what driving a 7200lb tank is like, I’ll point them to that part of your review. Funny how you caught yourself. First time I punched it, I was talking like a sailor for a bit.

Rest is well done, too!

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Time stamp 24:50 = awesomeness!

When people ask me what driving a 7200lb tank is like, I’ll point them to that part of your review. Funny how you caught yourself. First time I punched it, I was talking like a sailor for a bit.

Rest is well done, too!
That feeling was just something else! I really had to stop myself from saying some words lol. Every time I see one on the road I just smile and remember driving it now. Look forward to being more involved in these forums!

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Meh, another influencer wannabe clickbait review. No thanks. Just what the world needs - the 650th Rivian YouTube review from a non-owner.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Welcome and well done review!
I appreciate it! Will be going to the Electrify Expo in Orlando this weekend to check out the R2. Super Pumped!

KRG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T DM
Occupation
Tech Bro
Clubs

I appreciate it! Will be going to the Electrify Expo in Orlando this weekend to check out the R2. Super Pumped!
I’m jealous!! I actually live a town over from Laguna beach and I wanted to try to sneak a peek if possible, but was out of town during the event.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m jealous!! I actually live a town over from Laguna beach and I wanted to try to sneak a peek if possible, but was out of town during the event.
Ah that sucks! When I heard that Rivian was unveiling it in Laguna I wanted to hop on a plane and see if I can go look at it as well! I found out that they are appearing at the Expo via Riviantrackr on instagram. Funny enough they come down to Miami a few days after but I can’t attend unfortunately.

Glembi2

First Name
Glembi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis GV70, Civic, & Mazda3
Occupation
Patent attorney
Clubs

If the R3X is at the expo, see if you can get more info. While a number of us have reserved an R2, the R3X is what we really want.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
If the R3X is at the expo, see if you can get more info. While a number of us have reserved an R2, the R3X is what we really want.
Will see if I can ask for more information! I’ll make a post with my photos and videos of the R2!
Sponsored