Sponsored

Limited storage for small items for front seats... any aftermarket products?

Mongcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander SE
Occupation
Retired
I am struck how little storage for stuff there is in the front of the RS1. I got an after-market tray that helps with change, credit cards, pens, etc but I wonder why there isn't a shelf on the passenger side, under the dash for more items. Is there an aftermarket product available?
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
There are some products for the lower front console area in front of the camp speaker. I added the bestEVmod tray that includes 2 additional cupholders. You can also layer your storage in the center console. That helps.

In addition to the storage in front of each seat and the huge in-door storage pockets I feel like there is plenty to choose from. It’s just different than some vehicles.

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
I got these. Best thing I never knew I needed.

Hercules10

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired
One of the vendors has a glove box that replaces the camp speaker. I bought one seem fine.

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Rivian Accessory Provider
I am struck how little storage for stuff there is in the front of the RS1. I got an after-market tray that helps with change, credit cards, pens, etc but I wonder why there isn't a shelf on the passenger side, under the dash for more items. Is there an aftermarket product available?
We have some options for you. The link below takes you to our exclusive products and applies a 20% discount for members of this forum.

https://evadventureoutfitter.com/di...redirect=/collections/evao-exclusive-products
Sponsored