Sponsored

Louisiana Travelers

Fmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 wrangler, 2023 R1S
I just noticed there are currently 3 Tesla Magic Docks in Louisiana, Natchitoches, Ruston, and Monroe. Thanks to all of the Dallas travelers that go to Florida, you have enabled Buc-ees and Magic Docks.
Sponsored

Throwdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t launch edition#2650
Occupation
Technician
I just noticed there are currently 3 Tesla Magic Docks in Louisiana, Natchitoches, Ruston, and Monroe. Thanks to all of the Dallas travelers that go to Florida, you have enabled Buc-ees and Magic Docks.
I noticed that which is nice, before my only option was at Orr cadillac in Shreveport when I travel that way for christmas from the northwest. It will be nice to go from the Dallas area to New Orleans that way. But I don't think it's dallas travelers that helped I think they are magic docking the v3 stations that get the least tesla usage first, it only makes sense. At the moment the vast majority of magic dock stations are in obscure low use areas where there aren't many or "fast" ccs chargers.

Joe schmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S
I noticed that which is nice, before my only option was at Orr cadillac in Shreveport when I travel that way for christmas from the northwest. It will be nice to go from the Dallas area to New Orleans that way. But I don't think it's dallas travelers that helped I think they are magic docking the v3 stations that get the least tesla usage first, it only makes sense. At the moment the vast majority of magic dock stations are in obscure low use areas where there aren't many or "fast" ccs chargers.
I think that strategy makes the most sense for Tesla--it's "free" revenue from underutilized chargers, less likely to annoy or inconvenience current owners, and opens up routes that currently aren't feasible for most CCS cars.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Nice to see there is ā€˜someā€™ attention being given to the I-20 corridor. They need to put Magic Docks at the Collin St Bakery in Lindale, TX.

Iā€™m originally from West Monroe and I wouldnā€™t mind driving down there from Denver but there arenā€™t enough DCFCs around. They really need one in Clayton, NM. Tesla has chargers there but no magic docks yet.
Sponsored