First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
R1T DM M/P 20" A/T. What are you getting for range/efficiency? Please show average speed/distance if possible.
Website states 355miles/2.5m/kwh.
Sponsored

Dave Cundiff

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (DM, MaxPack); 2023 and 2019 Bolts
Not my vehicle, @Epicloop, but FWIW most people are reporting about the EPA range estimates -- ASSUMING steady speeds of 60-65 mph, no towing, no significant air resistance from things on top of the vehicle, mild outdoor temperatures, no overall headwind or tailwind, and no major elevation gain or loss.

These and many other variables will impact range quite a bit, on any vehicle (including ICE vehicles). You notice them more on an EV, because refueling is more cumbersome and because EVs lose much less energy as "wasted heat" than ICE vehicles.

I hope this helps!

Vantripping

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Power Developer
Clubs

My max pack R1S has traveled less than 1000 miles and not enough data yet, but system estimates are about spot on with stated distance. Nearly all of my miles so far are traveling up and down steep mountain pass in the winter with 20" tires. I'll report more once I get some distance and long road trips under my belt. I'm waiting to receive the NACS adapter before I want to travel long distances.
Sponsored