First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
$h1T just got real... Guide assigned! Now I have to update my status in 7 different poles, internet trackers and signature lines!
Sponsored

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I just got my guide as well! No more constant checking of the account, yay!
I have bad news for you...

Going on day 12 with no change since I signed the PBA. Still checking constantly to see if I have a VIN assigned (I have a vehicleID) 😅. Doing my best to not annoy my guide with update requests (Only reached out for updates a second time today).

You might get yours before mine simply because you have Launch Green, though!

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

Kind proactivity on your end is never a bad thing! reach out to your guide if you just had one assigned.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Going on day 12 with no change since I signed the PBA. Still checking constantly to see if I have a VIN assigned (I have a vehicleID) 😅. Doing my best to not annoy my guide with update requests (Only reached out for updates a second time today).

Honestly delivery time can be delayed. If it makes it into july, i get a 4500 state tax credit.

I just didn't like the feeling of being left out. Like they missed me or something.

jagged

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick LaCrosse
Occupation
Principal Engineer
Clubs

I just logged in to my Rivian account to see that the guide is assigned. I did not receive any emails or a call from the guide yet. What are my options now? Just sit tight and wait for the communication from Rivian guide or should I proactively use one of the 3 options to contact the guide (SMS Chat, Email, Phone)?
Be patient. It seems like they typically reach out within a day of being assigned.

Sponsored

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I have a launch green, BM r1t. During my phone call I was told it’s a very common configuration. It’s been 12 days and I’ve heard nothing. I texted my guide to ask about the charger and how the progress is going. She told me she had no update for me.
Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread 1652295573896

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Kind proactivity on your end is never a bad thing! reach out to your guide if you just had one assigned.
Only useful if your Guide decides to be responsive in any way, shape or form.

SunDevil2213

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Construction Cost Consultant
TOOK DELIVERY THIS MORNING!!!
Rivian R1T R1S May/June Deliveries Thread MicrosoftTeams-image

Had been reading all the posts about problems people found with their trucks at delivery. On another forum, they actually have a full on delivery checklist. Didn't find a SINGLE thing wrong with mine. Couldn't be happier. And UPS showed up about 10 minutes after I got home to deliver my wall charger.

Last edited:

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Sounds like we are in the same boat. I have a launch green, BM r1t. During my phone call I was told it’s a very common configuration. It’s been 12 days and I’ve heard nothing. I texted my guide to ask about the charger and how the progress is going. She told me she had no update for me.
1652295573896.png

I personally think BM isn't being produced right this moment - only forest edge.

MisterTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 745e
Same here!! It's finally our week :)
TOOK DELIVERY THIS MORNING!!!
MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg

Had been reading all the posts about problems people found with their trucks at delivery. On another forum, they actually have a full on delivery checklist. Didn't find a SINGLE thing wrong with me. Couldn't be happier. And UPS showed up about 10 minutes after I got home to deliver my wall charger.
That's my exact build... ... ... ... Can I have it?

Sponsored

SunDevil2213

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation

SunDevil2213

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Y'all hang in there! It's worth the wait. And I know some of you have been waiting longer than me. IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
I personally think BM isn't being produced right this moment - only forest edge.
Your probably right. I just wish my guide would just give me an answer. Like hey we jumped the gun having you sign a PBA you're still a month out because they aren't producing BM interiors right now.

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Your probably right. I just wish my guide would just give me an answer. Like hey we jumped the gun having you sign a PBA you're still a month out because they aren't producing BM interiors right now.
A quote from my guide on the amount of information they have access to. "enough to understand the basics, but not the detail"

Example being they would see a status of "shipping" but that could be preparing for shipping, actually shipped and travelling, arrived at destination but not inventoried yet, etc. It's just a status between "passed inspection" and "at delivery center" with no detail.

I get the sense that production is a complete black box. The production team or system exact-matches to signed PBAs first and guides can see the leftovers. No insight into what's being produced other than seeing what's being matched and definitely no insight into what's coming next.

Really long way of saying that your guide probably has no idea. Your truck could have rolled off this morning or it could be a month out.
Sponsored