Sponsored

Montreal service center location is confirmed!

hroussel

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3 perf, (R1T DMP reserved)
I think the embargo is lifted now: the few very early LE holders (2018 and some early 2019) like me already had visits and test drives. You will see, Renaud and his team at the center are amazing - I hope they will offer drives to all very soon.

Did you find what you wanted in the shop?
Well, the 4 closest match (for wheel size, battery size and interior) are with colours El Cap Granite, Limestone, Glacier White and LA Silver. No Forest Green :(.

Seeing the colours in person would help decide.
Sponsored

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla 3 LR Dual | 2022 R1T Quad
That’s fair. I know it’s frustrating. Anyway, crossing my fingers that this is the right one. The big delay was around the translation of documents and some issues with the SAAQ. I think both have been resolved. I guess you guys will know more in the next 48h.
I guess this time was the time 😊

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, the 4 closest match (for wheel size, battery size and interior) are with colours El Cap Granite, Limestone, Glacier White and LA Silver. No Forest Green :(.

Seeing the colours in person would help decide.
Go to the SC.

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S / Pacifica PHEV
If I was buying from the shop, I think I would wait a few days… not much left on there, I think corporate will move more units to this market from other areas…

Sponsored

RivianNE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No, I was lucky enough to be one of the few very early LE for whom the reservation was kinda kept - I was offered a few different launch green options a few weeks back. It wasn't exactly what I had ordered (quite close), but it was still a great gesture from Rivian (I think the head of the Montreal center had a lot to do with this - great guy) for the 5.5 year wait crowd.

It hasn't shown in my profile yet, I am guessing with the shop opening today, it shouldn't be long.
Yeah the guy is very nice. Happy for you! Send some pictures!

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S / Pacifica PHEV
Yeah the guy is very nice. Happy for you! Send some pictures!
Haha I will. Trust me, Ill move as fast as possible as soon as the steps are opened in my account.

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S / Pacifica PHEV
Anyone else on here had the chance to choose an LE before the shop opened? If so, has the vehicle appeared on your page yet and the order steps been opened?

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
Hahaha maybe it was me holding things up. My truck was ready this morning at 9am and now the shop opens!

Glad they are officially open now. Wish they were open on weekends though but Montreal is weird that way, is telsa open on weekends?

Eti

First Name
Etienne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
it manager
Anyone else on here had the chance to choose an LE before the shop opened? If so, has the vehicle appeared on your page yet and the order steps been opened?
Yes I have a White launch edition reserve does not show in my account year I am assuming maybe tommorrow.

Sponsored

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S / Pacifica PHEV
Done! Just did my purchase and payed via Stripe. Worked very well... Edit: delivery on Monday!- its been a long road since February 3rd 2019!

Last edited:

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S / Pacifica PHEV
Same configuration as me. the order is locked and payed ;) I must confirm the insurance monday and wait for the delivery...
Hehe, great! Very nice - but this wasnt my config, just used it to show it was opened - in fact, this is probably your truck! I have a green on green LE with dark ATs.

Hopefully you get your delivery this week too!

OP
OP

Interger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting for my Rivian!
When I go to the shop with a Montreal postal code, I can only see one Quad and it’s black on black. Is it the same thing for all of you?

Anyone knows if we will get some form of Guide service so they can trawl the complete shop inventory like they seemed to do in the US?