Moving on from R1S, thank you all for your help

s4wrxttcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
There are people that come to these forums to learn of other's experience with the vehicle. If the forum only contained posts from those who worship at the feet of RJ, it would not be a balanced view. Having people weigh in when the vehicles do not meet their needs makes it more valuable for anybody looking for real world information when trying to decide on a vehicle.

There. I explained it for you.
:cool:
It's extremely valuable information for perspective buyers.

The most important bit of information is what a persons expectation is. Like if they're expecting a luxury vehicle I can immediately see that it simply wasn't going to meet their expectation because the R1T/R1S are not luxury vehicles.

That didn't really seem to be case here and instead it was fairly common complaints where Rivian simply failed to fix them.

So if I was a perspective customer I'd make sure to watch out for those issues on a Test drive, and during the 7 day return window if I did end up taking delivery.
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I think this one was to sincerely express gratitude to the forum. I haven't experienced any of those with my vehicle, but there definitely are people that get better builds than others. If my vehicle experienced those items and I wasn't able to resolve, I would be thinking about moving on as well.

I think these type items were more prevalent in the lower number VINS, but I am thankful every day that I got a solidly built one.
Thank you for answering my question.