Non LE March/April delivery

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
After the latest update, my delivery has moved to March/April. It is literally 3 weeks away til March. Anyone with march/april deliveries heard anything from their guides or Rivian itself yet? Or will it be Rivian's way, end of April and possible pushed back with end of April update?
Sponsored

-0-----0-

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I'm an 8/19 R1S Adventure reservation w/ March/April estimate. Have only spoken a couple times with my guide, but he says on his end it is simply a waiting game as it is "awaiting fulfillment" in the system on his side. Kinda just said that if the correct config comes off the line it could be s00n but also, if it doesn't, who knows. I guess that just the waiting game we play, but I'm thinking looking at the most recent VINs that at some point soon we will start seeing more Adventure R1Ss coming off the lines. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I'm an 8/19 R1S Adventure reservation w/ March/April estimate. Have only spoken a couple times with my guide, but he says on his end it is simply a waiting game as it is "awaiting fulfillment" in the system on his side. Kinda just said that if the correct config comes off the line it could be s00n but also, if it doesn't, who knows. I guess that just the waiting game we play, but I'm thinking looking at the most recent VINs that at some point soon we will start seeing more Adventure R1Ss coming off the lines. Fingers crossed.
Yeap. My guide told me about VIN match to my vehicle, which he doesn't know when. I'm wonder if there still lots of LEs still not been fullfil?

Seattleite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Slacker
I just thought I'd bump this thread to canvas all the March/April reservations to see how it's all progressing. I have a non-LE R1S reservation, but haven't heard anything since my guide was assigned back in January....

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I just thought I'd bump this thread to canvas all the March/April reservations to see how it's all progressing. I have a non-LE R1S reservation, but haven't heard anything since my guide was assigned back in January....
Full court pressure time!!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I am March /April non LE and got delivered 03/17. You should reach out to your guide and see. I see quite a few non LE got delivered earlier than their expected date

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I am March /April non LE and got delivered 03/17. You should reach out to your guide and see. I see quite a few non LE got delivered earlier than their expected date
Lots of friends and family

Kenmecca

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Directlineanswers.com
Vehicles
R1S; Audi A5
Occupation
Business Owner
I am a Mar/April non-LE and just scheduled my delivery at SSF SC for 3/31. The wait is almost over

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
May/June but got paired with our almost exact build earlier this month. Took delivery on St. Paddy's day.

Seattleite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Slacker
Congratulations to all who have received, or scheduled delivery of their vehicles! I asked my guide whether I would get delivery before tax day, and after 10 days another guide got back to me, saying no, but would I like access to the shop. I guess at this stage (3 years, 9 months, 2 days and counting) I might as well hold out for my original spec.... Oh wait, my original spec was an Explore edition!
Sponsored

Last edited: