Sponsored

Predictions for the Q1 Earnings Call today?

LetsgoRIVN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Eh.. I feel like that with every call. I've always said that Disney can get on the call and say that they found a diamond mind surrounded by a gold mine on their property and the questions for the entire call would be people whining about how the diamonds and gold nuggets weren't big enough and the stock would probably drop.

Pretty much all roads lead to stock being beat up except for a true surprised that just blows the doors off of even the craziest prediction.
Yeap
Gross margin positive and clear path to high teens EBITDA and 10% free cash flow from the 215k units only! I suspect massive price manipulation. just like the Apple rumour, I have a feeling someone created it to get out of his position or trap others (mind you RIVN dropped more than 10% from high to low today)!
Sponsored

Rivtony

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S Quad, Maserati Grandturismo, Tesla M3
Occupation
Techy Telecoms
Clubs

We'll see how the price will move today after opening.

OP
OP
jeeden

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

We'll see how the price will move today after opening.
I'm sure it will drop like usual because the shorts will be hyping the losses. I'll be buying some more, can't decide if I should do it in the 8's or see if it goes any lower.

LetsgoRIVN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Shorts have no worry and no issue to kill this stock to the lowest possible, they know management will never team surprise them and squeeze them. Down 10% already for a report that was 10 times better than Lucid for example but the stock down as much as lucid. Unbelievable!