SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Adding a couple photos from my Lomax carbon fiber tonneau installed last month. I debated hard on the added cost for the carbon fiber but am glad I went with it. Light weight, low profile and secure. So far the bed seems pretty dry in rain - did one 5-hour drive in light-moderate rain at highway speeds and it has sat outside in heavy rain.
IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg
e
Thank you so much for this information and photographs. I plan to order one of the Lomax hard tonneau covers for Lucy in the next few days. I was leaning toward spending the extra money for the Carbon Fiber version, but now I am convinced. Also, where did you get your bed mat? it looks very substantial and appears to be a very good fit.

Brian
Sponsored

Calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIVIAN R1T, Mini Clubman, Porsche 911
Occupation
Biotechnology
The bed mat is from SmartLiner. Someone else on the forum recommended them for floor mats and the bed. I opted to repurpose some older Weathertech floor mats for now, but like the SmartLiner for the bed. It keeps items from sliding around on the hard plastic that is there.

It came rolled up, so I let it sit a while upside down on the floor in the house to flatten out before putting it in the truck.

OP
OP
240vPlug

240vPlug

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
23 R1T (Limestone), 23 R1S (El Cap)
Clubs

Adding a couple photos from my Lomax carbon fiber tonneau installed last month. I debated hard on the added cost for the carbon fiber but am glad I went with it. Light weight, low profile and secure. So far the bed seems pretty dry in rain - did one 5-hour drive in light-moderate rain at highway speeds and it has sat outside in heavy rain.
IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1236.jpeg
e
Very nice! CF looks great too!

Calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIVIAN R1T, Mini Clubman, Porsche 911
Occupation
Biotechnology
An update on water tightness. Tues night we got >2" of rain and had 40+ mph winds. The R1T was outside. Garbage cans and a small kayak that was in a rack next to the garage blew into the yard.

The photo shows the water that got into the bed area with the Lomax trifold. I view this as a positive outcome. Only drops of accumulated water.

Rivian R1T R1S R1T - Lomax Folding Hard Tonneau Cover Review IMG_1249

WhiskeyPit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 RIT Dual Performance Max pack
I know I'm late to the post, but am I hearing right? This cover does fit in the gear tunnel?