SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Planetary Science
Rivian says they will ship me one, s00n 😀
But in the most difficult areas I encountered there aren't many Tesla chargers either.

I attached a basic map of where I was out in Utah/Arizona. EA charger near St.George. Camped near Gooseberry Mesa, dirt road connects Hwy 59 and 9.

Screenshot_20240320-194617.png
There's a 62 kW CCS1 charger bank in Kanab. It's not wonderful, and regularly tops out around 35-50 kW, but it's something.
Sponsored

Trinculo73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mini Cooper Conv., Victory Magnum X1
Clubs

I made an LA to Vegas run this weekend for work, charging at the RAN in Barstow both ways and fortunately it was mostly unoccupied both times. There was a Dodge Ram parked blocking the pull-thru charger on my way out on Saturday, but only two other Rivians charging either day when I stopped.

The Park MGM only has 4 available L2 chargers which were constantly occupied, so I filled back up at the RAN charger at the Town Center while having breakfast at the Broken Yolk before heading home 🤣

OP
OP
MXA121

MXA121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and Model 3
I made an LA to Vegas run this weekend for work, charging at the RAN in Barstow both ways and fortunately it was mostly unoccupied both times. There was a Dodge Ram parked blocking the pull-thru charger on my way out on Saturday, but only two other Rivians charging either day when I stopped.

The Park MGM only has 4 available L2 chargers which were constantly occupied, so I filled back up at the RAN charger at the Town Center while having breakfast at the Broken Yolk before heading home 🤣
Yeah that RAN in Vegas is great! Lots of stuff nearby to walk around or grab a bite.
Sponsored