Sponsored

Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward!

Houclemic

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retail
Hello Rivian Enthusiasts!

Are you a proud owner of a Rivian R1T or R1S from 2021-2024? We've designed a sleek, functional center console organizer tailored specifically for your vehicle, and we're looking for 5 volunteers to help us create a product test video.

As a token of our appreciation, not only will you receive our organizer free of charge, but we will also provide an additional reward for your time and feedback.

Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! 1

Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! lADPM5Hinl4DYBbNAyXNBDg_1080_805

Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! IMG_3755.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! A+2

Here’s a glimpse of the product you’ll be testing:

• Customized Fit: Our organizer is custom-made for the Rivian R1T and R1S, offering a perfect alignment with the vehicle's console. It's designed for easy installation with integrated hooks and won’t interfere with smartphone charging thanks to a handy cable pass-through.
  • Durable Material: Made from high-grade, transparent plastic with a white silicone inner tray, it's a stylish upgrade that boosts storage utility. Its clear design means you can quickly find what you need – no more rummaging!
  • Performance and Quality: The silicone tray is hygienic, easy to clean, and food-safe, perfect for storing snacks or essentials. Its durable build promotes lasting cleanliness and organization in your Rivian.
  • Design and Appearance: We've focused on every detail for your convenience. The intricate patterns add elegance, while a practical mini handle allows for easy access. It's not just an organizer; it's an enhancement for your Rivian's interior.

Interested in joining our video test crew? Here's what we need from you:
  1. A video review of the installation process and your initial impressions.
  2. Permission for us to use your videos for promotional purposes.
To apply, please reply below with:
  1. The model and year of your Rivian.
  2. A brief statement on why you're excited to try out our organizer.

We'll select 5 participants and reach out via DM to coordinate the details.

Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to see your Rivian's center console get the perfect organizer it deserves!

Best,
Ethan Wang
Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! Houclemic300x100
Sponsored

praneeth91

First Name
Praneeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Hi Ethan,

Congrats on your product. I would love to try it the center console and give you a product test video as requested.

I own a 2022 Rivian R1T.

I'm a techie at heart and love my Rivian. I'm always looking for ways to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of my R1T. Your product sounds like the perfect blend of style and practicality. I'm looking forward to test the custom fit and the elegant design, which I believe will make a significant difference in daily use.

Jdcorbitt3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Quad motor CR 2021 Tesla Model Y Perf
Occupation
Pilot
Clubs

Hello Ethan

I have a 23 R1T.

I have a storage bin in my center consol that is very difficult to remove since it is using wedge force to keep it in place. What excites me about your product is the tabs. That looks like it would make for easy removal to access items below both trays. I will be following this thread regardless of wether you choose me or not, as I want to purchase a production one when it is available.

John

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Ethan,

Owner of a 2022 R1T.

I too have used other center console products and have yet to find a solution that we are satisfied with. The existing products either are too challenging to remove in time of urgency, or don't provide the quality one would expect in a solution for this caliber of vehicle. I've completed dozens of product review and testing with detailed feedback provided for many of the large vendors, including BestEVMod (AOSK), TSportline, Hansshow, etc., where product guarantees weren't always part of the deal. I believe my agnostic feedback will benefit this development and future products offered by Houclemic.

KKado

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
DPM
Clubs

Hello Ethan,

I would be very interested in trying the console tray. I have purchased 2 already and was less than happy with them. Love my 2022 R1T and use it as a daily driver. Removing my current console tray is quite cumbersome and awkward so I really don’t put anything under it.

Karl

Sponsored

ReyvaRivian

First Name
Rdad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending R1S
Hi,

I have a 2023 R1S.

I'm curious to try this product to see how it matches and blends in with our Glacier White with Ocean Coast interior of R1S. In addition, I’ve custom 3D printed few charger pad options as I don’t need 2 pads. It’ll be a good opportunity to see if this product allows me to meet the need of single phone charging with storage option as that’s a priority for consumers like me.

Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! IMG_5368
Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! IMG_5366
Rivian R1T R1S Seeking 5 Volunteers for Rivian R1S/R1T Center Console Organizer Video Test – Free Product + Extra Reward! IMG_5367

RedCanyon

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales
Clubs

I am in, if you are still looking for volunteers. I have been looking but yet to purchase a center console organizer. Interested to see other's input here.

JJE

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LG, Chevy Bolt

Are you a proud owner of a Rivian R1T or R1S from 2021-2024? We've designed a sleek, functional center console organizer tailored specifically for your vehicle, and we're looking for 5 volunteers to help us create a product test video.

As a token of our appreciation, not only will you receive our organizer free of charge, but we will also provide an additional reward for your time and feedback.

1.jpg

lADPM5Hinl4DYBbNAyXNBDg_1080_805.jpg

IMG_3755.JPG

A+2.jpg

• Customized Fit: Our organizer is custom-made for the Rivian R1T and R1S, offering a perfect alignment with the vehicle's console. It's designed for easy installation with integrated hooks and won’t interfere with smartphone charging thanks to a handy cable pass-through.
  • Durable Material: Made from high-grade, transparent plastic with a white silicone inner tray, it's a stylish upgrade that boosts storage utility. Its clear design means you can quickly find what you need – no more rummaging!
  • Performance and Quality: The silicone tray is hygienic, easy to clean, and food-safe, perfect for storing snacks or essentials. Its durable build promotes lasting cleanliness and organization in your Rivian.
  • Design and Appearance: We've focused on every detail for your convenience. The intricate patterns add elegance, while a practical mini handle allows for easy access. It's not just an organizer; it's an enhancement for your Rivian's interior.

Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to see your Rivian's center console get the perfect organizer it deserves!

Best,
Ethan Wang
Houclemic300x100.jpg

1.jpg

IMG_3755.JPG

A+2.jpg

Best,
Ethan Wang
Houclemic300x100.jpg
I would also be game for helping out. The current organizer options are not very satisfactory. I have a 2022 r1s.

EdwardM2005

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
IT Guy
Hi Everyone.

Bought this before Christmas. Great product. Well worth getting vs the black hole as designed.

Whhrheb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

1. 2023 R1T
  2. My center bin is unmodified and thus an unmitigated disaster :) - so I'd love to make some improvement there

Sponsored

Rivifan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Infiniti QX60
Occupation
IT Solution Architect
Clubs

Hi Ethan,
Congrats, this organizer looks great!

As it happens, im your guy ;)
I have a 2022 R1T. My dream vehicle, and while i find it almost perfect, there are a few subtle things about it i find lacking. That abyss of a center console being the first thing i attempted to change. From recommendations on this forum I got one of those simple 3D printed organizer shelves, held in place by friction only. It does help, but yours looks far more elegant, and sturdy. I find myself removing mine often to get at items below, so even if im not selected, im curious how yours helps with daily useage.

BS-rivian

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

1.jpg

IMG_3755.JPG

A+2.jpg

Best,
Ethan Wang
Houclemic300x100.jpg
Happy to Help. I have a 2023 R1T and use and have used different accessories in the console area.

AZ_Steel

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Software Sales
Clubs

Hello Ethan!

I have a 2023 R1S and would love to get your organizer! I would like it as our center console has become the lone disorganized area of our R1S. I work for a tech company and have done videos for product reviews. Thanks for your consideration!

Robin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bicycle
Occupation
Waitress

1.jpg

IMG_3755.JPG

A+2.jpg

Best,
Ethan Wang
Houclemic300x100.jpg
Would love to have one of these 👍🏼😎

Sylvius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3 and Y
R1S here…would live to help test if still needed.
Sponsored