Started my 8 step process

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
I have an early 2022 order date for a R1T Adventure Pack. Got contacted Thursday that I was assigned a guide, that I was cool with and didn't think too much of because I have a January/February delivery estimate. But soon after that, I got the e-mail to start my 8 step process and assigned a vin# Very exciting, I didn't think it was going to start this quick. I am actually in the process of trying to get Chevy to repurchase my Bolt due to the recall, but haven't gotten the official repurchase offer yet. Anyway, I am hoping this turns out to be my Christmas gift this year. I got to test drive one about 2 months ago and am super impressed with the R1T. I also have a 2015 Jeep Rubicon JKU that my wife and I drove from Texas to Pagosa Springs in September and I would love to do the trip next year in the R1t.

I was just planning on going to the Rivian event on the 10th in Plano. May not need to go to that now, but I would love to meet some other DFW Rivian enthusiast.

I will keep you posted on delivery date, as of now I am TBD.
Sponsored

TXR1SMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 G63 AMG, 2020 X3M Competition
Occupation
Physician
What is your last 5 on the VIN? You can see in my sig when I got my steps and I'm in DFW so if history repeats itself, my timeline may be similar to yours. Moving from the factory lot and getting in transit from IL to TX seems to be slower than I would have hoped.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Congrats and merry Christmas!

OP
OP
Test Name

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
last five are 15515
Configuration is

Adventure Package
Quad-Motor AWD
Large battery pack
Midnight exterior color
20" All-Terrain wheel and tire
Black Mountain + Dark Ash Wood interior
Tow Hooks
Full-size spare tire
Manual Tonneau Cover

Sponsored

Impatient

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX350
I have an early 2022 order date for a R1T Adventure Pack. Got contacted Thursday that I was assigned a guide, that I was cool with and didn't think too much of because I have a January/February delivery estimate. But soon after that, I got the e-mail to start my 8 step process and assigned a vin# Very exciting, I didn't think it was going to start this quick. I am actually in the process of trying to get Chevy to repurchase my Bolt due to the recall, but haven't gotten the official repurchase offer yet. Anyway, I am hoping this turns out to be my Christmas gift this year. I got to test drive one about 2 months ago and am super impressed with the R1T. I also have a 2015 Jeep Rubicon JKU that my wife and I drove from Texas to Pagosa Springs in September and I would love to do the trip next year in the R1t.

I was just planning on going to the Rivian event on the 10th in Plano. May not need to go to that now, but I would love to meet some other DFW Rivian enthusiast.

I will keep you posted on delivery date, as of now I am TBD.
Looks like it was day for Dallas pre-orders to move forward. I got the same. Guide said it is possible that the vehicle might be delivered this year. Very exciting. Planning to go to Plano event in any case.

OP
OP
Test Name

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
Thanks. Same to you.
Impatient, I wanted to get an update from you, how is the process going? Any ETA? I have finished the steps and am waiting to schedule delivery. My guide said the vehicle is in transit, hopefully it wont be too much longer. Keep me posted.

Impatient

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX350
Impatient, I wanted to get an update from you, how is the process going? Any ETA? I have finished the steps and am waiting to schedule delivery. My guide said the vehicle is in transit, hopefully it wont be too much longer. Keep me posted.
Same status as you - waiting to schedule delivery. Guide still says will get the delivery before end of the month. Got excited when an email from Rivian arrived today but it was notification about wall charger getting shipped.

Sponsored

Hidemyname

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Boss
Interesting I’m in the same position as both of you. Awaiting transit of R1T to Dallas. Charger shipped yesterday also.

OP
OP
Test Name

Test Name

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
HR
I got an update, the vehicle must be in Dallas. My 8th step says they are prepping the vehicle.
"Start the countdown. You can schedule your delivery soon."

Impatient

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus NX350
I got an update, the vehicle must be in Dallas. My 8th step says they are prepping the vehicle.
"Start the countdown. You can schedule your delivery soon."
I have that from the time I fished step 6 (more than a week). So not sure it means vehicle is in Dallas