Sponsored

Stealth Look - Lucid Option

xcb5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ev6
Ok Rivian… Lucid, who is barely getting their production going, is now offering a Stealth Look option.

“a new optional exterior design theme that completely changes the personality of Lucid Air, imbuing the vehicle with a darker, overtly sporting, and dare we say, slightly more sinister personality.”

Lucid Stealth Look

I’d definitely consider the option on the R1S. Not sure if it’s worth the $6,000 Lucid is charging for theirs though.
Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Lucid's version of "stealth" is not making any cars so you never see them on the road

Last edited:

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

If it evades radar detection, its worth considering... :)

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
Saw my first Lucid in the wild this morning in the drop-off line at my daughter's school. It has a much more aggressive stance than I was expecting. The body work reminds me of a cross between a GT rally car and a Land Cruiser (but obviously as a sedan). I like the lines a lot and how the lights (such as turn indicators) blend into the body work and "disappear" when not in use.

Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
FWIW, matte or flat paint that is offered OEM from manufacturers is a nightmare to buff out scratches or dents and match sheen. I'd MUCH rather have regular gloss paint and do Stealth PPF over it.