First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
TezLab Rivian is available for beta/early access. Many thanks to all the beta testers so far.

Reminder, this is still a beta and a work in progress so some numbers etc could be off.

The app is free, please find it in the iOS or Android app stores.

Rivian R1T R1S TezLab is now has beta support for Rivian GJnLXIOWgAA3dC7
Sponsored

OP
OP
the_mace

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTO

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
App real name = Skynet 1.0

Sponsored

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
Be sure to read the Privacy Policy LINK HERE:

Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Services.

Telematics Log Data about your Tesla Vehicle.
When you provide us with access to the Tesla API on your behalf, we may collect and analyze the data contained therein. This includes information regarding the performance, usage, operation, features, and condition of your Tesla vehicle, including: vehicle identification number, speed information, odometer readings, battery use management information, battery charging history (including chargers visited), electrical system functions, software version information, configuration settings, the location of your vehicle, trip details (e.g., date, time, location(s), routes traveled, temperature, efficiency, watt hours per mile, time spent driving, distance, and time charging), trip stats (e.g., average speed, average temperature, CO2 tracking, and gas money saved and other cost tracking), phantom drain, and other data to assist in analyzing the performance of your vehicle and providing the Services.

Information about your Mobile Device and/or Computer. We may automatically collect certain information from your mobile device and/or computer when you use the Services. This information may include the activities you engage in on the Services, Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, IMEI, MAC address, Technologies including cookie identifiers, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, mobile carrier, details about your browser, operating system or device, geo-location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit while using the Services, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with your account and the devices you use.

Other Uses. Brooklyn Running may use personal information to pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention. In addition, Brooklyn Running may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.

HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.

We Use Service Providers.
We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The types of service providers to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for: (i) the provision of the Services; (ii) the provision of information, products, and other services you have requested; (iii) marketing and advertising; (iv) payment processing; (v) customer service activities; and (vi) the provision IT and related services.

APIs and Software Development Kits. We may use third-party APIs (e.g., Tesla) and software development kits (" SDKs") as part of the functionality of our Services. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.

Information Shared with Other Users. When you use the Services, you may share certain personal information with other users. This personal information may include your name and information shared via our interactive features (including your trip history). Please be aware that Brooklyn Running has little or no control over how other individuals may use the information you share.

Business Partners. We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide relevant personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.

OP
OP
the_mace

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTO
How does it compare to Electrafi/teslafi??
Personally I like it better. It’s free forever for the basic stuff and you only have to pay if you want some higher level stuff. ElectriFi is/was only free for 7 days when I looked into it (perhaps a bit longer now) but there’s no long term free tier.

Always a concern with API access but both did the official Tesla api when Tesla supported it and both appear to be doing their best to be good citizens with the unofficial rivian one.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Damn, we have Driver+ killing people and now this. I will be on the street corner with my sign.
I have very little confidence in the self drive feature of the Driver+ system. I've tried it several times and it definitely has issues with shadows ahead and even on the road surfaces. In comparison, the ACC seems to work well enough that I somewhat trust it.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I have very little confidence in the self drive feature of the Driver+ system. I've tried it several times and it definitely has issues with shadows ahead and even on the road surfaces. In comparison, the ACC seems to work well enough that I somewhat trust it.
I us Driver+ all the time on I78 and it has been working well for me🤔

Sponsored

OP
OP
the_mace

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CTO
I use it all the time I can. I don’t like it suddenly cutting off on unmapped areas but otherwise it’s decent. About as good as Tesla on similar roads.

Cycliste

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T/20AT/2DNU, BMC TMR01/SRAM AXS/454 NSW
Occupation
Amateur aero weenie
Clubs

I only use Electrafi while sitting on the sofa checking the state of charge, charging speed, phantom drain, and when a new software version is rolled out.

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
Mine actually works pretty well, on the few highways available around here, but I live in the Heartland (flatsville). My biggest issue with ACC is rural roads and 2 lane phantom breaking. That wakes you up real quick, I've learned to keep my foot ready if I have traffic behind me. As I check the CT board sounds like same issue for Tesla models as well. My Ford's have never seemed to have this ACC issue.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I us Driver+ all the time on I78 and it has been working well for me🤔
We have frequent overpasses on the mapped major roads I frequent, that's where it seems to have issues. Unfortunately my work commute is almost due East and due West so on both drives I'm heading directly in to the low sun especially in the fall and spring... I'm sure that's not helping either where any crud on the camera lenses really hurt the image quality.
Sponsored