First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Environmental Engineer
i didn’t notice until somebody else brought it up and then I put something in the bed……….the OE liner is nice but slippery , very slippery
Hmm interesting I can see pros/cons to both. I e liked being able to slide things under my tonneau without having to get into the box to place it, but yes some things have slid around once in unless I tether them down (incidentally I wish there were bed ties in the middle, but just at the corners).
Sponsored

audigarner

First Name
Audi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and R1S
Occupation
E-Commerce
I purchased the same one about 3 weeks ago and feel the same way.

Just checked to copy link and unfortunately it looks like it's currently out of stock

Link: https://a.co/d/2GYMuQo
So glad you like the mat. If you loved the mat, I would really appreciate a great review on Amazon. Have an awesome day!

Ironcitijc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Performance DM R1T Max Pack, BMW X3
Occupation
EV Enthusiast
Clubs

So glad you like the mat. If you loved the mat, I would really appreciate a great review on Amazon. Have an awesome day!
I will post one this weekend. Thanks!

Sponsored

audigarner

First Name
Audi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and R1S
Occupation
E-Commerce
Noob question: what are these mats for?! I've seen a few different types around.
To keep things from sliding around the bed as the factory liner is very slippery. It is very annoying if you put anything back there to drive around based on the movement. Additionally, to take the scratches that the factory liner would otherwise take.

Ironcitijc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Performance DM R1T Max Pack, BMW X3
Occupation
EV Enthusiast
Clubs

JamuJoe

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 2500, Polestar 2, R1T Max Pack Performance
Occupation
Retired Petroleum Engineer
I bought and returned (Amazon) the Tuff Stuff Bed Mat. The trailing edge was catching on the tailgate and curling over when closing, even though I positioned it as far forward as it would go. Unfortunate, as it did look good.

Two large heavy rubber door mats which I got from Home Depot fit well, provide great traction, and will serve as recovery mats if needed.

I use the large Plano rolling sportsman trunks for cargo (tools, groceries etc.) They are easy to roll in and out with wheels on one end, yet stay put on the mats.

audigarner

First Name
Audi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T and R1S
Occupation
E-Commerce
I bought and returned (Amazon) the Tuff Stuff Bed Mat. The trailing edge was catching on the tailgate and curling over when closing, even though I positioned it as far forward as it would go. Unfortunate, as it did look good.

Two large heavy rubber door mats which I got from Home Depot fit well, provide great traction, and will serve as recovery mats if needed.

I use the large Plano rolling sportsman trunks for cargo (tools, groceries etc.) They are easy to roll in and out with wheels on one end, yet stay put on the mats.

Sorry about that. Occasionally that does happen. It can either be tailgate alignment from factory or our cut when removed from the mold. Typically when this does happen it is a very small overlap. Scisorrs can trim an 1/8 of inch or less of the impacted section and solve the issue. I may have a solution for you email me at [email protected].
Sponsored

Last edited: