Types of Cars Driven by Idiots // Jalopnik Article

Jumacao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T PDM MP CY, Tesla Model Y, Energica Eva
Occupation
Legal
Well since it's a Jalopnik article, I'm going to guess that Tesla is somewhere on that list. Not that I necessarily agree, because I own one and used to own two, but I don't read that garbage anymore because of their blatant anti-EV bias.

The other easy answers are BMWs, Altimas, white lifted trucks, etc. But since I'm not validating Jalopnik with a click, I guess I'll never know...
Sponsored

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

Well since it's a Jalopnik article, I'm going to guess that Tesla is somewhere on that list. Not that I necessarily agree, because I own one and used to own two, but I don't read that garbage anymore because of their blatant anti-EV bias.

The other easy answers are BMWs, Altimas, white lifted trucks, etc. But since I'm not validating Jalopnik with a click, I guess I'll never know...
Ahh yes, the Altima with the heavy tint and jesus-take-the-wheel attitude.

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Any vehicle that has been modified in a way that greatly reduces both the performance and utility.

Examples.

Trucks and truck-sized SUV's with super low profile tires that look like rubber bands. Sorry, those tires are not going to make your big as' pickup truck handle like a sports car. They're just going to make it so that an acorn in the road dents your expensive rim and give you a blowout.

Trucks lifted so high you need a ladder to get in and are so top-heavy a speed bump might tip it over.

Cars lowered so much that you risk totalling your car if you come across a speedbump.

Only an idiot would spend a considerable amount of money turning their perfectly good vehicle into something that is very nearly undrivable.

Last edited:

jayazusa

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Prius
Occupation
Technology
I would have to say any Dodge Ram, or lowered infinity. And really if you feel your manhood is challenged by EV’s, rolling coal outfitted trucks, grow up!
Sponsored