Sponsored

Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats?

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
from what ive seen, 3rd party all weather mats are going to have better coverage than the Rivian all weather mats. im planning to cancel the Rivian ones and get 3rd party.
Same.
Sponsored

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

FYI, I received this note from Weathertech this morning on possible Rivian mats in the future:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech!
I've pulled up the 2022 Rivian R1T, and it looks like the laser measured products are in the development phase of production at this time. The FloorLiners and CargoLiner are currently in the design stage so we should have them available for purchase in about 8-10 weeks. Please fill out our New Product Inquiry form, and you will receive an e-mail when that product is available for purchase: https://www.weathertech.com/service/product-updates/
If you have any other questions please let us know!
I didn't see it mentioned, but weather tech finally added Rivian to its drop down menus. Products are still labeled as coming soon, but at least they acknowledge the vehicles exist.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I got a notice from Husky that my floor liners shipped today. FINALLY.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Those look very nice! Had on it already purchased a set of Rivian’s off of Marketplace, I would have gone with these full coverage mats!

FutureTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Pre Order 10/2021, Delivered 8/2022

Sponsored

Leonbmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Tesla MY
Occupation
Boeing Design Engineer
Clubs

Yes! These are the ones I'm waiting on. Family member has these in the Model Y and they look great.

I had Weathertech in the rear floorboard of an Explorer and the edge's curled up and they looked terrible after a few years.
I spoke to them a few days ago, as their add initially said "Going on sale in November" and it was, well, November and the link wasn't working :p

They said that they would go on sale at the end of November. Hopefully it coincides with an active sale event...

Polecat

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Programmer
Did they ship all of yours? I'm supposed to be receiving them today but according to their order tracker I'm only getting the back seat mat and the others haven't shipped yet.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I notice Husky has two different offerings... But the photos show the same mats. Which have people been ordering? And does anyone know the difference between these?

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? 1668096686453

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? 1668096706581

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Did they ship all of yours? I'm supposed to be receiving them today but according to their order tracker I'm only getting the back seat mat and the others haven't shipped yet.
I'm glad you said something. I hadn't looked at it that closely. Yes, only the back seat mat has shipped. That does help me though. My 10yo is pretty messy.

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Sponsored

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
My experience with weather tech is the logos come off the first year anyway 😂
I bought Weathertech one time....and mine came off...first year...plus they fit terribly. Never tried again...

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Same here. CS said the below as of yesterday morning. My back seat is out for delivery today. Initially they said one week after order, which was about 2 weeks ago. Still well ahead of other brands I hope as snow gets closer.
"I see item 51671 is still pending to be shipped.
our eta is one to two more weeks.
we are working very hard to run new parts and get this order on its way to you as soon as possible.
we appreciate your patience. "

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
I just ordered my set of Husky's. Looking forward to them hopefully just in time before the snow/salt season begins

sandsk8erz400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I notice Husky has two different offerings... But the photos show the same mats. Which have people been ordering? And does anyone know the difference between these?

1668096686453.png

1668096706581.png
I went with the cheaper weatherbeater units, I'm told both the front and rear shipped yesterday, don't have my truck yet (on the train) but fingers crossed I'll have it by the end of the month!

runwithscissors

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, MDX, R1S
How can you cancel without affecting the order? I thought any changes (assuming accessories) would be an issue with delivery dates. I did the same and wish I didn't order them but concerned about messing up my spot in line for supposed first half of 23 delivery.
Sponsored