Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

All,
I'm trying to find the information about production numbers for various color/interior combinations, and I'm unable to find anywhere Rivian has published this information. I know there were certain color combinations that ended up orphaned and cancelled because they had so few people taking them. I can't find that info either.

Anyone able to help me out here?
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I saw somewhere on this forum numbers that indicated Compass Yellow has the lowest production numbers. From there, I believe any color interior in a Yellow truck other than BM would be pretty rare...

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

The only place I've seen anything close to what you're looking for is the delivered vehicles table here in the forum, or in that interactive delivery estimate Tableau that included more data.

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...the-results-with-this-tableau-dashboard.9692/
Thanks. I know some manufacturers do have ways for people to look up what their overall production numbers are since people often claim to have a rare vehicle that's "1 of XX" but I'm entirely unfamiliar with how that information could be generated here.

Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Great post. Would be great to know how members can determine if their configuration is "ultra-rare".

Following for more intel.

UPDATE: Was just discussing with my S/O who used to work for Audi USA HQ, who reminded me of a product called Motor Intelligence, that houses this type of data for every auto manufacturer selling in the USA. Should anyone know a friend or colleague who uses this platform, could pull this data.

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Great post. Would be great to know how members can determine if their configuration is "ultra-rare".

Following for more intel.

UPDATE: Was just discussing with my S/O who used to work for Audi USA HQ, who reminded me of a product called Motor Intelligence, that houses this type of data for every auto manufacturer selling in the USA. Should anyone know a friend or colleague who uses this platform, could pull this data.
That would be great info to have. I'd be very interested to know if Rivian reports their data there.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
I don't believe they ever made any Red Canyon R1Ts with Forest Edge interior. I would need pics as proof and at the same time, I'm not sure if I would want to see that.

Yellow and Blue were produced in very limited quantities with FE interior... I know Yellow + FE is discontinued, I think the blue may be as well.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
Clubs

Compass Yellow + Forest Edge has to be the most unique combination.

I really wanted to get Red Canyon + Forest Edge as a Christmas joke, but couldn't get myself to spend $80k on a joke. I don't have that many fun coupons :(

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CY R1T, 21 MachE GT
Occupation
IT
I saw somewhere on this forum numbers that indicated Compass Yellow has the lowest production numbers. From there, I believe any color interior in a Yellow truck other than BM would be pretty rare...
I had Compass Yellow + Forest Edge ordered originally but unfortunately they made me switch so I chose Ocean Coast + Dark Wood.

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
I don't believe they ever made any Red Canyon R1Ts with Forest Edge interior. I would need pics as proof and at the same time, I'm not sure if I would want to see that.

Yellow and Blue were produced in very limited quantities with FE interior... I know Yellow + FE is discontinued, I think the blue may be as well.
They did make RC with FE- I saw pictures of them. People were referring to the as Christmas spec for a while.

It's rare, for sure. Here is some photos, but I saw a few early deliveries of christmas spec on here and reddit: https://www.picnob.com/es/post/6849581111641814304346/

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I had Compass Yellow + Forest Edge ordered originally but unfortunately they made me switch so I chose Ocean Coast + Dark Wood.
I bet that looks pretty good! Mine is CY w/BM and I love it...not really black but more gray-ish...

OP
OP
Dark-Fx

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I still haven't seen the inside of a Forest Edge truck, and the only Red Canyon one I've see was a very dirty customer truck outside of my local SC, so it was hard to really say if I liked it or not.

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
If I had to guess, CY+FE is probably the rarest. FE was clearly in the minority for pre-order holders for the year before they started deliveries - I recall noting that as I read these forums and was pleased since I thought it was the best interior of the bunch. I believe the small size of CY pre-orders has been a long-running joke here as well.

Obviously neither is a concrete data point, but I think it's fair to extrapolate that into the conclusion that specific combo was likely the rarest.

I will say, I don't believe any white configs (esp white/white) are that rare. White is the most popular exterior car color in general, and there were more OC pre-orders than FE from what I could tell, so it stands to reason there are a fair number of white/white configs out there. I believe I've seen a few in the common youtuber posts as well.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
Clubs

Before my first R1T, we rented an R1T from Turo - Launch Green + Forest Edge. I loved Launch Green!

Forest Edge interior take a lot to love.
Sponsored