First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
You could ask for their name/extension, but my experience was they never picked up the phone and I couldn't leave a message because the mailbox was full. So I'd keep calling and also send messages through the portal that include your phone number.

FWIW my processor did actually send me a copy of my check and a tracking number; I should get the actual check tomorrow. Really hoping Rivian doesn't pull the same move on me that they did to you, and that my 3/1 pickup holds.
My situation seems like its rare so you should be ok I have already filled up my jeep with gas 3 times thinking this is the last fill up before the new truck
Sponsored

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Been calling Tower all day when I get someone on the phone they say my processor is not available and they will give them a message. Needless to say no call back or communications
Just got them on the phone and I should have check sent to rivian by saturday wow venting in this forum was good luck lol

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Just got them on the phone and I should have check sent to rivian by saturday wow venting in this forum was good luck lol
maybe using chatgpt to write my complaint email helped

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
My delivery is now scheduled for Tuesday but I still don't have my check or tracking number. If I can't figure it out by Friday, I'm probably going to pull the plug and just pay in full. Currently on hold as we speak....again...

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
My delivery is now scheduled for Tuesday but I still don't have my check or tracking number. If I can't figure it out by Friday, I'm probably going to pull the plug and just pay in full. Currently on hold as we speak....again...
I was close to doing that, may still if there’s yet another unanticipated hiccup.

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I just got a notification through the messenger then I’ll receive my final loan documents tomorrow via DocuSign and once I sign them they’ll send me a copy of the check and the tracking number and my check will arrive on Monday just in time for my Tuesday delivery.

if all this happens, it will be perfect, but I’ll believe it when I see it especially with tower.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
I just got a notification through the messenger then I’ll receive my final loan documents tomorrow via DocuSign and once I sign them they’ll send me a copy of the check and the tracking number and my check will arrive on Monday just in time for my Tuesday delivery.

if all this happens, it will be perfect, but I’ll believe it when I see it especially with tower.
That final part was reliable for me - hope it is for you as well.

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Bittersweet happiness for me… surprisingly, my vehicle is ready for pick up as early as Saturday! But, all my financing options are still stuck with underwriting at various stages.

I could pay cash, but man… my savings account (and wife) would not be happy.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Bittersweet happiness for me… surprisingly, my vehicle is ready for pick up as early as Saturday! But, all my financing options are still stuck with underwriting at various stages.

Rivian s000000000n

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

Could you pay cash now and deposit the check yourself from your lender once it arrives?

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Could you pay cash now and deposit the check yourself from your lender once it arrives?
Tower permits it to be a refi with the same approval

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Is that possible? I was under the impression that the auto loan lender pays directly to Rivian, no?

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Is that possible? I was under the impression that the auto loan lender pays directly to Rivian, no?
you need to inform them Im considering that as well since my loan hasnt been completed and my delivery is monday

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

you need to inform them Im considering that as well since my loan hasnt been completed and my delivery is monday
Ahh, good to know. I'll call up Tower tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sponsored