Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

you need to inform them Im considering that as well since my loan hasnt been completed and my delivery is monday
Ahh, good to know. I'll call up Tower tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Ahh, good to know. I'll call up Tower tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hope you like hold music!

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
That final part was reliable for me - hope it is for you as well.
It's nothing short of a sheer miracle, but I got my loan documents from Tower this morning, signed them right away, and within an hour of signing them I had the photocopy of the check and the FedEx tracking number in my inbox. Looks like once I got approved, the process has been seamless - it's just actually getting there that is the issue!

Rivian R1T R1S Loan rates? 1677248451767

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
It's nothing short of a sheer miracle, but I got my loan documents from Tower this morning, signed them right away, and within an hour of signing them I had the photocopy of the check and the FedEx tracking number in my inbox. Looks like once I got approved, the process has been seamless - it's just actually getting there that is the issue!

1677248451767.png
I also just finishing signing 15 minutes ago and my processor Darnell assured me the photo of the check and tracking number will be sent over shortly.

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
I also just finishing signing 15 minutes ago and my processor Darnell assured me the photo of the check and tracking number will be sent over shortly.
Completed all steps although the address on the agreement to send the check was 40 Parker in Irvine which I sent to but on the website next to tracking the help button said Rivian, LLC
607 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304 I assume it makes no difference?

Rivian R1T R1S Loan rates? WhatsApp Image 2023-02-24 at 10.24.41 AM

Sponsored

zymolysis

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T [RUS, PTC (broken), 20"], 2008 Ford E350
Occupation
third party service
Clubs

Haha sounds like we have the same person (I won't post her name) but I've never gotten her to answer and her voicemail is also always full. I sent messages via the portal and also have called constantly SO hopefully mine works! When did you first apply? My date was Feb 1.
I applied for a loan at Tower on January 26 (and received conditional approval), and applied for membership on Feb 2 (after donating to Tower Cares). I finally received the "two small deposits" a couple of days ago. Now it's back to the waiting game. My R1T is at the local SC, and has been ready for me to pick up since Wednesday. I spent an hour and a half on the phone last Friday (mostly on hold) - I'll probably have to do it again today or Monday, in order to move this forward.
P.S. I don't have a name for anyone at Tower. Did they actually assign a loan officer to your case?

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
I applied for a loan at Tower on January 26 (and received conditional approval), and applied for membership on Feb 2 (after donating to Tower Cares). I finally received the "two small deposits" a couple of days ago. Now it's back to the waiting game. My R1T is at the local SC, and has been ready for me to pick up since Wednesday. I spent an hour and a half on the phone last Friday (mostly on hold) - I'll probably have to do it again today or Monday, in order to move this forward.
P.S. I don't have a name for anyone at Tower. Did they actually assign a loan officer to your case?
Having a loan officer’s name doesn’t help. They don’t pick up the phone and their voicemails are all full.

I only moved things forward by waiting on hold forever and pleading for help from whoever answered, politely escalating as necessary when they started announcing new requirements they hadn’t told me about at the beginning.

So unfortunately you may become even better acquainted with their hold music and announcements about 1099s soon.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Completed all steps although the address on the agreement to send the check was 40 Parker in Irvine which I sent to but on the website next to tracking the help button said Rivian, LLC
607 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304 I assume it makes no difference?
Mine went to the 607 Hansen Way, which was denoted on the purchase agreement summary you had to upload to them. It probably makes no difference.

I never spoke directly to my loan officer - as mentioned, they never answer the phone, I did have her extension. The most help I received was either through the messaging platform OR by calling the Tower number and speaking to the member services desk and just a random customer service rep. I got 1 that was VERY helpful that pushed mine along. I would try and call again, unfortunately, and see if you can push thru the membership which is really what held mine up. Just keep trying.

FYI I never had 2 small deposits that I had to do...

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Darnell once I got him in the phone was a real sweetheart

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
I just got a notification through the messenger then I’ll receive my final loan documents tomorrow via DocuSign and once I sign them they’ll send me a copy of the check and the tracking number and my check will arrive on Monday just in time for my Tuesday delivery.

if all this happens, it will be perfect, but I’ll believe it when I see it especially with tower.
I scheduled for Monday delivery but I just checked the tracking info for my check and it is scheduled to arrive Monday is that an issue?

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I scheduled for Monday delivery but I just checked the tracking info for my check and it is scheduled to arrive Monday is that an issue?
No, not if you've provided a copy of the check and tracking. Doesn't matter when it arrives.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
I just got my check by fedex this morning and made sure my guide alerted the team that I’ll be bringing it in with me to pickup. I think they’ll want you to do that if possible, and you should at least check and have appropriate notes on your account so that everyone knows how to deal with the situation, as well as with delays in check delivery.

The fedex check delivery was early in the AM, so I think it’s likely to come before your pickup/delivery appointment.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T

1677248451767.png
Did you get an email that your truck was a the service center and ready for pickup? Or did your guide contact you?

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Did you get an email that your truck was a the service center and ready for pickup? Or did your guide contact you?
Both. I got an email that my truck was ready for delivery, but was unable to schedule my delivery online (said all appointments were booked). The service center reached out the very next day to offer me about 10 appointment options that I could choose from.

zymolysis

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T [RUS, PTC (broken), 20"], 2008 Ford E350
Occupation
third party service
Clubs

Darnell once I got him in the phone was a real sweetheart
Glad to hear that. I was just told today that he is the person I have to talk to. I sure hope I can get him on the phone on Monday - the lady in customer service said that she would send him an email to ask him to call me (although it doesn't sound like that has worked well for other folks). Everything is held up because their system doesn't show that I have responded with the amounts of the ACH deposits.
Sponsored