Sponsored

Just Saw 3 R1Ts During a 10 Minute Drive!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Keep churning them out, Rivian! In a 10 minute drive to my local Sprouts Market I saw a Forest Green, a Limestone, and an El Cap!
Sponsored

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
Very nice! The day I picked mine up I rolled up directly alongside another Midnight T. Like the universe trolling me since mine is Midnight also.

I see them quite a lot now here in L.A. At least daily. There was a white one directly behind me on the freeway on the drive to my office today, and inevitably I'll see one on the way home.

Not many S's yet though, maybe once per week I see them.

OP
OP
COdogman

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Very nice! The day I picked mine up I rolled up directly alongside another Midnight T. Like the universe trolling me since mine is Midnight also.

I see them quite a lot now here in L.A. At least daily. There was a white one directly behind me on the freeway on the drive to my office today, and inevitably I'll see one on the way home.

Not many S's yet though, maybe once per week I see them.
Same here. Iā€™ve only seen 1 S in my area so far. Iā€™m sure that will change soon!

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Same here. Iā€™ve only seen 1 S in my area so far. Iā€™m sure that will change soon!
I think I see a R1 almost every time I go out these days especially if I go up to Mt Hood. I get more excited about the EDVs, I had one follow me for like 10 minutes yesterday, probably heading back to the warehouse.

OP
OP
COdogman

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I think I see a R1 almost every time I go out these days especially if I go up to Mt Hood. I get more excited about the EDVs, I had one follow me for like 10 minutes yesterday, probably heading back to the warehouse.
I have yet to see an EDV, but I agree - that would really get my attention. I heard they just started getting some in the Denver areašŸ¤žšŸ¼

Iā€™m not surprised you see so many R1s up in your neck of the woods. I usually see several in a week, but never so many in such a short time like today.

Sponsored

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Saw 18 Ts and 2 Ss last Sunday on the beach!

Just happended to be at a local club event.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
There aren't many of them in the South where I live yet. I have seen one other one a couple times, but it is the same one just on different occasions. Apparently there are a few other ones in this area but I haven't seen them yet.

OP
OP
COdogman

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
There aren't many of them in the South where I live yet. I have seen one other one a couple times, but it is the same one just on different occasions. Apparently there are a few other ones in this area but I haven't seen them yet.
Itā€™s nice to have something unique, but also nice to see at least a few othersā€¦ you might need to go in on a set of wheels/ tires to get a spare :CWL:

Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Itā€™s nice to have something unique, but also nice to see at least a few othersā€¦ you might need to go in on a set of wheels/ tires to get a spare :CWL:
Well I was able to get one of those with my original delivery luckily enough.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Keep churning them out, Rivian! In a 10 minute drive to my local Sprouts Market I saw a Forest Green, a Limestone, and an El Cap!
Maybe you saw me?! šŸ¤˜šŸ‘‹

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I have yet to see an EDV, but I agree - that would really get my attention. I heard they just started getting some in the Denver areašŸ¤žšŸ¼

Iā€™m not surprised you see so many R1s up in your neck of the woods. I usually see several in a week, but never so many in such a short time like today.
The amazon warehouse off 144th and I-25 just put in about 100+ chargers so youā€™ll be seeing EDVs very s00n!

OP
OP
COdogman

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
OP
OP
COdogman

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
The amazon warehouse off 144th and I-25 just put in about 100+ chargers so youā€™ll be seeing EDVs very s00n!
Oh thatā€™s right - you posted some pics of the chargers! I will definitely be bugging those drivers for details when I see them in my area.
Sponsored