First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Customer Service at EV Sportline
Emailed! What about the TP55 bit socket? Do we need to get it separately or will you include it with the order?
Yes, this will be included!
Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Yes, we have started shipping and working our way from oldest to newest orders! Thank you for your patience!!
Thank you, Brooke. Seems odd as zero people here have reported that they received a shipping email or tracking number. Sure, not all orders came from this forum, but surely there should still be some.

Perhaps you mean the pallatized shipment to Van Nuys for the local installs has shipped, but not “direct to customer” orders?

Forum members: Has anyone here been told that their order shipped, with tracking number provided?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you, Brooke. Seems odd as zero people here have reported that they received a shipping email or tracking number. Sure, not all orders came from this forum, but surely there should still be some.

Perhaps you mean the pallatized shipment to Van Nuys for the local installs has shipped, but not “direct to customer” orders?

Forum members: Has anyone here been told that their order shipped, with tracking number provided?
No, not everyone is on the forum that has placed orders for the running boards. However, we have started shipping to others not only Van Nuys install customers. I actually just posted a video of production parts that landed in ATL and that we are officially shipping out! Depending on when you ordered and whether you ordered running boards only or rock sliders, will just depend on where you are in the queue. Once again, we truly appreciate your business and patience!!

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

@BrookeRRiv has officially started Project R1T, be sure you subscribe and watch along as she builds this Rivy up for adventure! :cool:

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Looks like the 1EV Bottle Jack & Billet sets are shipping to customers 😁

Got my Fedex tracking number yesterday for a March 13th delivery (I'm on the East coast).

Thank you Team 1EV !!

Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Got my Fedex tracking number yesterday for a March 13th delivery (I'm on the East coast).

Thank you Team 1EV !!
Same, expecting delivery by end of week. Awesome! Now all I need is the compact spare for my R1S :rolleyes:

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6

Thank you Team 1EV !!
Same, expecting delivery by end of week. Awesome! Now all I need is the compact spare for my R1S :rolleyes:
I'll be interested to see where most efficient place to store the 1EV Bottle Jack within the R1T is.... lower frunk? under the rear seat? spare tire well? other? I'm expecting mine to arrive on Friday of this week as well.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Got my shipping notification an hour ago for the bottle jack kit!

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
My kit arrived today.. not too thrilled, several issues:

Case is super flimsy and has already broken in several areas during shipping and the latch won't stay closed because it's already tearing at the seam-
Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 20230311_133825

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678561312290

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678561381857

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678561435806

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678563235420

Also.... It seems the billet/extender sits on top of the O-ring at the top of the jack piston. That seems like a really poor design crushing an O-ring with 4K+ lbs of force unless the O-ring is supposed to be removed before use?
Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678564049163

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678563583392

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678563651733

The user end of the jack handle is just bare metal cut off sharp with a chop saw with no hand grip or even heat shrink.. just really cheap there. Another $0.50 would have included a hand grip?
Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1678563828882

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 20230311_133949

Last edited:

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
My kit arrived today.. not too thrilled, several issues:

Case is super flimsy and has already broken in several areas during shipping and the latch won't stay closed because it's already tearing at the seam-
20230311_133825.jpg

1678561312290.png

1678561381857.png

1678561435806.png

1678563235420.png

Also.... It seems the billet/extender sits on top of the O-ring at the top of the jack piston. That seems like a really poor design crushing an O-ring with 4K+ lbs of force unless the O-ring is supposed to be removed before use?
1678564049163.png

1678563583392.png

1678563651733.png

The user end of the jack handle is just bare metal cut off sharp with a chop saw with no hand grip or even heat shrink.. just really cheap there. Another $0.50 would have included a hand grip?
1678563828882.png

20230311_133949.jpg
I'd send it back.

Sponsored

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
No reply from my PM on this forum to EV Sportline sent om 3/13
No reply from email sent to [email protected] on 3/14

OP
OP
BrookeRRiv

BrookeRRiv

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Thank you Team 1EV !!
WOOT WOOT!! Super excited for you to receive them! :rock:

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

No reply from my PM on this forum to EV Sportline sent om 3/13
No reply from email sent to [email protected] on 3/14
NY_Rob, sorry for the experience here! Definitely happy to replace the part or take it back, whatever is best for you. Apologies for the delay in response, I was out of the office at the doctor yesterday and Brooke just returned from her trip. We are a small company, so it may take a day or two sometimes to reply. The weight of the jack bouncing around in the case via shipping is not a very forgiving situation, so we are looking at ways to improve that.

The o-ring serves one very minor purpose, to keep the puck from jiggling around when it is just sitting on the jack post. The o-ring is simply for perception, it has not real function purpose. The instant the jack has any load on it, the puck is firm on the jack post and the o-ring is meaningless. A little touch of WD-40 on the o-ring and it will slide smoother, if you like. Or don't use the o-ring at all, it won't matter.

On the handle, I will look to find you a little rubber cap - happy to help!

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
NY_Rob, sorry for the experience here! Definitely happy to replace the part or take it back, whatever is best for you. Apologies for the delay in response, I was out of the office at the doctor yesterday and Brooke just returned from her trip. We are a small company, so it may take a day or two sometimes to reply. The weight of the jack bouncing around in the case via shipping is not a very forgiving situation, so we are looking at ways to improve that.

The o-ring serves one very minor purpose, to keep the puck from jiggling around when it is just sitting on the jack post. The o-ring is simply for perception, it has not real function purpose. The instant the jack has any load on it, the puck is firm on the jack post and the o-ring is meaningless. A little touch of WD-40 on the o-ring and it will slide smoother, if you like. Or don't use the o-ring at all, it won't matter.

On the handle, I will look to find you a little rubber cap - happy to help!
Excellent.. thanks very much for the response....

A replacement case is the most important item at this point as I am planning on storing the kit under one of the rear seats if it fits and I need a non-broken case in case the jack leaks oil.

Regarding the O-ring.. are you saying once you start jacking the vehicle it slides inside the billet? Because if you look at my photos, it's too large to fit inside the billet bore hole. It just seems to crush when the billet sits atop the jack?

Rivian R1T R1S Customer Service Agent for EV Sportline / Team 1EV 1679009507820
Sponsored