Sponsored

r1vlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch Edition
Hey everyone,

From going through these forums I understand some of you have received bottles and pins from Rivian for yourself or for your kids.

After going to the Venice Hub grand opening, on Oct 15, 2021. I received an America the Beautiful National Parks Pass from Rivian in November 2021 in the mail.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Gift - America the Beautiful National Parks Pass 20220407_230914

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Gift - America the Beautiful National Parks Pass 20220407_204430

Just thought I would share since I haven't seen anyone else getting something similar!
Sponsored

bhopkins

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Curious how/why you all are getting swag. All Iā€™ve gotten is the print of the Rivian many many weeks after I reserved back in 2019. Really not feeling the Rivian love. Between not getting any swag and folks who have reserved after me getting vehiclesā€¦.the love is disappearing. :)

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Curious how/why you all are getting swag. All Iā€™ve gotten is the print of the Rivian many many weeks after I reserved back in 2019. Really not feeling the Rivian love. Between not getting any swag and folks who have reserved after me getting vehiclesā€¦.the love is disappearing. :)
Stay focused....s00n is coming

OP
OP
r1vlife

r1vlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch Edition
I wish I knew. I got the Rivian mug, pins, patch and sticker in person for pre-ordering during Fully Charged Live.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Gift - America the Beautiful National Parks Pass 20200201_222816
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Gift - America the Beautiful National Parks Pass 20200202_181138

The pass I got only after attending Venice Hub Grand Opening, where they also gave out plants and pins.

For me, it seems I only get swag from going in person. I didn't get any swag after attending the First Mile though.

Sponsored

Cavalryscout18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Iā€™ve received nothing from Rivian.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I got a MIIR water bottle, some stickers, and some pins in the mail way back in the fall. Unprompted.

Customer service person I was talking to confirmed my address, I thought nothing of it, and then a box showed up from rivian.

if itā€™s any consolation I did have to pay sales tax and UPS customs brokerage fees, because UPS doesnā€™t know how to read a commercial invoice šŸ™ƒ

I assume they have a marketing budget per customer that allows them to send goodies out to people. How this is meted out seems to be totally discretionary.

Iā€™ve always found the best way to get free stuff is toā€¦not ask for it.

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
That's great to see and am completely jealous. Outside of the Rivian sketch I have received nothing.

Sponsored

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

I havenā€™t received anything more than a few emails.

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
All I got was a call last night to cancel my first mile test drive, that was scheduled for 0900am today. They did reschedule me for the last day in my area, which is 5/4/22....

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I mean Rivian sent me a truck that I paid for. No gifts of any kind really, not that I was expecting any. Sadly thought two weeks later I donā€™t even have the accessories that I have paid for and all which seem to be in stock in the Gear Shop nor do I have a wrist band key that was supposed to be included with my truck.

Trying very hard to stay patient and give Rivian a pass as they figure all of this out but losing patience every day, especially since my guide is no help on the issue.

kiminbend

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, BMW X5, Subaru Outback, Thor KM24 Class C
Occupation
Retired
Additionally, for the price of an annual pass, if you are 62 or older you can get a lifetime senior pass.
Hubby and I each have one. His was only $10, mine $80, they raised the price a couple of weeks before I turned 62...use them a LOT.
Sponsored