Sponsored

🚨Good News Cybertruck Fans! Tesla Claims It Can Pull “Near Infinite Mass”!!!🚨

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
It’s sad but true. Right now our choices are incoherence or insanity😞

Dark matter might have been exactly what Elon was referring to since no one actually knows how much it weighs :CWL:

They are trying to figure it out though! Elon will have to edit the CT specs eventually.
https://www.livescience.com/dark-matter-mass.html
One of those choices is inherently more dangerous.
Sponsored

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Interesting. So your theory is he’s trying to get a DoD contract to add to his SpaceX money? 🤔

Given the enormous pile of money he lit on fire by failing to not buy Twitter, this makes a lot of sense to me.
Dammit Yossarian, no one asked you why you didn't fail not to buy Twitter, they asked you why you failed not to light your money on fire! Now get in that near indestructible cybertank and fly it straight into the lake so you can prove it floats.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
One of those choices is inherently more dangerous.
I assume you're talking about incompetence being the lesser danger. I disagree. Both styles come with huge risks and many a company has been leveled, with many people having been killed, by incompetence. Neither one is acceptable.

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
I assume you're talking about incompetence being the lesser danger. I disagree. Both styles come with huge risks and many a company has been leveled, with many people having been killed, by incompetence. Neither one is acceptable.
Incompetence abounds.

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
No one is getting killed by rivians lack of communication or the way it communicates. That’s just ridiculous.

Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
No one is getting killed by rivians lack of communication or the way it communicates. That’s just ridiculous.
No one is getting killed by Elon talking out of his ass either. I never said Rivian was killing people. I suggest rereading what I actually said instead of putting words in my mouth.

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
No one is getting killed by Elon talking out of his ass either. I never said Rivian was killing people. I suggest rereading what I actually said instead of putting words in my mouth.
I could make a pretty reasonable argument that Elon talking out of his ass on at least two specific subjects has, in fact, caused people to die.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Anyone else feel like the cyber truck is like one huge april fools joke by Elon he just hasn't told everyone yet.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
I could make a pretty reasonable argument that Elon talking out of his ass on at least two specific subjects has, in fact, caused people to die.
I want to read this argument. Go ahead and talk about how Elon has killed someone by talking stupid. I'll wait.

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I want to read this argument. Go ahead and talk about how Elon has killed someone by talking stupid. I'll wait.
First, re-read what I wrote carefully. Second, this isn't the right forum for that discussion, so nope I'm not going to make the argument here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
COdogman

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Anyone else feel like the cyber truck is like one huge april fools joke by Elon he just hasn't told everyone yet.
I have actually considered that many times :CWL:

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Stuff and things
First, re-read what I wrote carefully. Second, this isn't the right forum for that discussion, so nope I'm not going to make the argument here.
Then why did you make the comment? It's no surprise you back away from such an insane claim.

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Give me a place to stand, and a lever long enough, and I will move the world. - Archimedes

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Then why did you make the comment? It's no surprise you back away from such an insane claim.
You seem like a joy. Have a wonderful day.

ETA: I am not backing away from the claim, nor is it insane. I just don't actually care to have the conversation with you because it's an absolute waste of my time. I do, in fact, have the ability to decide how to spend my own time. Making such a choice has absolutely nothing to do with whether I'm "backing away" from any claim or whether it's a reasonable argument to make. I simply don't want to waste my time with YOU.
Sponsored