Sponsored

2024.11.00 update?

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
I work with Rivian official to get this content.
OK, so you're saying it doesn't come from the beta software installed on employee vehicles? That's interesting to note, however it's also interesting that you have NEVER corrected that assumption before AFAIK, and there have been hundreds of posts which said this, going back several years.

Regardless of the source of the release notes, all I said was that this is beta information, so it may be (and often is) different from what is finally released. That's a fact.

And in another post, I said the timing of your posting this information is not a good indicator of when the next release will happen, because the releases are on a fixed schedule where the beta information appears a quite different times. That's also a fact.

These two facts aren't a matter of having faith in you or not.
Sponsored

Kryptonlogic

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
riviantrackr.com
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
OK, so you're saying it doesn't come from the beta software installed on employee vehicles? That's interesting to note, however it's also interesting that you have NEVER corrected that assumption before AFAIK, and there have been hundreds of posts which said this, going back several years.

Regardless of the source of the release notes, all I said was that this is beta information, so it may be (and often is) different from what is finally released. That's a fact.

And in another post, I said the timing of your posting this information is not a good indicator of when the next release will happen, because the releases are on a fixed schedule where the beta information appears a quite different times. That's also a fact.

These two facts aren't a matter of having faith in you or not.
I don’t frequent this forum but I had a few people send me your comments so I felt like I had to defend my work :)

All good mate.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Mobile app definitely has its share of bugs and issues.
Weird one I noticed. Go to nav in the app and select the filters. Filter for 150+ kW and all the EA stations will disappear. They'll only show when you select 50-150 kW which is odd...first because Rivian shows all EA as 150 kW, but also because the top filter is supposed to be 150+ kW and it's not. In the vehicle the filter works correctly.

Kryptonlogic

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
riviantrackr.com
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Weird one I noticed. Go to nav in the app and select the filters. Filter for 150+ kW and all the EA stations will disappear. They'll only show when you select 50-150 kW which is odd...first because Rivian shows all EA as 150 kW, but also because the top filter is supposed to be 150+ kW and it's not. In the vehicle the filter works correctly.
Known bug I’ve brought up to the team. They need to make adjustments to the mobile app.
Sponsored