First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RT1 2023
Occupation
Whatever
How can I get proof installing the running boards will not void any of my warranty?

OP
OP
EV Adventure Outfitter

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Rivian Accessory Provider

aznkukuboi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Is it in stock? I'm tired of waiting on EV Sportline to get back to me. I would rather purchase another running board.

OP
OP
EV Adventure Outfitter

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Is it in stock? I'm tired of waiting on EV Sportline to get back to me. I would rather purchase another running board.
Let me double confirm with an actual count from our warehouse team. These things move fast, so I want to give you the best information.

Sponsored

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
How can I get proof installing the running boards will not void any of my warranty?
By reading the Magnuson–Moss act of 1975.

It is illegal for any company to void any warranty for any product based on using third party accessories unless they can show that in this specific case the accessory caused the damage.

So if the plastic parts you drill holes in break, Rivian can reasonably say that is on you because you drilled holes in it. If you strip the threads on the bolt holes that are used to secure this in place, Rivian can say that is on you put stresses on that part that it wasn't designed for.

Any other conceivable failure would be nearly impossible for Rivian to blame on a running board. And they won't. My car has been in for service five times since I installed the running boards, Rivian hasn't said a thing about it.

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

What is your order number, we're shipping a lot today...pm me and I'm happy to check!

OP
OP
EV Adventure Outfitter

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
They are in stock. The only one in low stock is the "R1S WITH Letters". All others have stock on hand and should ship within a few work days.
Sponsored