First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Rivian R1S, 04 GMC Envoy XUV, 12 Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Ast HR Director
It will gain traction... And there will be a lot of it.

Whether or not it goes anywhere in the SEC courts is a different story.

They have already mailed me about being involved.

Hillbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boat and tractor
Occupation
Hillbilly
I'm hoping that these people are just doing a fishing expedition and that this doesn't get off the ground.

Class Action Filed Against Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) Seeking Recovery for Investors
Ultimately Rivian does not control interest rates which would likely be the primary driver of demand along with gas prices/electricity costs.

Seems like a lot of people who thought they were immune from the risks of the stock market are trying to avoid the consequences of their poor investment decision.

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
It will surprise me if this goes anywhere. All of their 10k filings have tons of warnings about their ability to succeed.

It will be even harder seeing that the stock did go up after the IPO so anyone buying on day 1 of the IPO could have made money if they sold prior to 1/9/2022.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

Throwing BS at the wall to see if it sticks…

citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, RX350h
Occupation
Product Designer
Clubs

I'm just gonna group these folks w/ ambulance chasers / patent trolls. Yeah I lost a ton on the stock, but that's on me. These people are some entitled $%*@)$ people. Take some responsibility / ownership in life.

J-Flo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
There’s already a securities class action pending based on purchases in the IPO and the several months after that. That one is larger (more money at stake) than this new one. The court denied a motion to dismiss. In this world, when there’s a stock drop there’s usually a lawsuit claiming the stock went down because of something the company knew but failed to disclose earlier yadda yadda yadda. The law is vague so the better plaintiffs‘ lawyers in this area make a killing.

Sponsored

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

Eric9610

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Tesla MY, MB E350, MB S550
Clubs

Where is this lawsuit against Tesla who has repeatedly lied about products and performance. Rivian has been crystal clear where they are and what the impacts could be.

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
Levi & Korsinsky LLP website:

"The market fluctuates, but we don’t. We give you straight answers from real attorneys who have spent decades helping shareholders protect their investments and recover their losses."

Sounds like they really care about us shareholders! I like that they have "real attorneys" working there also, much better than fake ones. :clap:

SciGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T quad, large pack, 20ATs; 2012 Acura TSX
Attorneys always win because they get like 40% of the proceeds from a class action. This is most likely to settle anyway, bleeding much needed money from the company when cash is needed most for the R2 and R3 platforms. We should have a class action against the law firm saying that its action will damage shareholder value.

Webleyaz

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1T
Occupation
Window tinter
Attorneys always win because they get like 40% of the proceeds from a class action. This is most likely to settle anyway, bleeding much needed money from the company when cash is needed most for the R2 and R3 platforms. We should have a class action against the law firm saying that its action will damage shareholder value.
I'd join that suit! Wait, I could LOSE money in the stock market?!?! I wish I'd been warned about that!
BTW, who do I sue when a company I have stock in has a fantastic earnings report and the stock declines, anyway? There should be a guarantee!!!
I have to go pet my emotional support animal.
Sponsored