First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Attorney
I'm in New Jersey. I ordered a pre-configured "Available Now" R1T with a 1-6 week delivery time. Any tips on when I should expect delivery? Would it be sooner or later? Wondering what everybody's experience has been. Thx.
Sponsored

edman007

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CY R1S
Ask your guide, I got mine from the shop, asked my guide the day after confirming it, they said 4-8 weeks as it was on the factory lot. It was actually 3.5 weeks. And Brooklyn reached out to schedule delivery the day it got on the train.

So ask your guide where it is, I'd say 4 weeks if it's at the factory, less if it's somewhere else.

Rainman

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Taycan
Mine was in Normal, guide said 4 weeks and I had it in Florida in 2.

Jabbahop

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 BMW i3, ‘19 BMW i3, ‘22 R1T -> ‘24 R1S Max
Occupation
retired
Mine was also in Normal and it took almost 4 weeks to be ready for pickup in Las Vegas.

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

I'm in New Jersey. I ordered a pre-configured "Available Now" R1T with a 1-6 week delivery time. Any tips on when I should expect delivery? Would it be sooner or later? Wondering what everybody's experience has been. Thx.
We CONFIGURED ours 3/12/2023 and took delivery May 3rd.....so it was about 6ish weeks. I think the deliveries are quicker now than a year ago.

Sponsored

TTedP

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1T DM, Large
Occupation
Telecom
I made a deposit for a R1T on Tuesday myself and first post here!

For me (Phila zip) it said 1-6 weeks in the shop, updated to 3-5 on the order account. My config incl a Dual Performance motor & Standard+ battery.

Let's see who gets theirs first!

OP
OP
Sam K

Sam K

First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Attorney
:like: I reached out to the Guide assigned and she said the Blue R1T (Dual Motor/Large Pack) is at the factory in Normal & I will notified when it ships.

TTedP

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1T DM, Large
Occupation
Telecom
nice! I couldn't decide between Large or Standard+ on the battery and was curious if that impacted delivery times but I got a VIN assigned - not sure if that's automatic or a sign things are moving.

ryunited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Congrats!

TTedP

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 R1T DM, Large
Occupation
Telecom
:like: I reached out to the Guide assigned and she said the Blue R1T (Dual Motor/Large Pack) is at the factory in Normal & I will notified when it ships.
Large battery may work in your favor. My guide said yesterday Standard configs are on delivery hold until they get an updated federal certificate. could be any day or another 3-5 weeks.

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Ask your guide, I got mine from the shop, asked my guide the day after confirming it, they said 4-8 weeks as it was on the factory lot. It was actually 3.5 weeks. And Brooklyn reached out to schedule delivery the day it got on the train.

So ask your guide where it is, I'd say 4 weeks if it's at the factory, less if it's somewhere else.
For me it was R1S and it just took two weeks for the delivery. Congratulations!
Sponsored