Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
I figured I'm bump the thread since it's been a few days are you still thinking you'll get the new parts tomorrow ish.....so then maybe start shipping v2.0 next week?
You should be getting updates very s00n with shipping information. So for once we are kinda ahead of schedule. We have started shipping all versions of the premium charger. We had a huge influx of orders throughout this entire process, and I have been non-stop producing bases, plates, and chargers. All of the dc to dc bucks chargers (both old and new) have been soldered and are ready for shipping, and it is now all in David's hands for getting the items out to everyone.

We did catch one error on production (on the top plates) that we had to fix. Luckily we caught it with only 10 being shipped out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

racekarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Installed mine last weekend and it's such a step up from the OEM mat. Definitely recommend this charging pad to anyone looking for one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Installed mine last weekend and it's such a step up from the OEM mat. Definitely recommend this charging pad to anyone looking for one.
Thank you for the kind words.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
You should be getting updates very s00n with shipping information. So for once we are kinda ahead of schedule. We have started shipping all versions of the premium charger. We had a huge influx of orders throughout this entire process, and I have been non-stop producing bases, plates, and chargers. All of the dc to dc bucks chargers (both old and new) have been soldered and are ready for shipping, and it is now all in David's hands for getting the items out to everyone.
Should we receive an email with tracking info once they ship out?

Edit: Nevermind, I logged into my account and see that the charger shipped, but the second top plate says it hasn't... I thought these would be bundled into one box... Did that happen and the 2nd order just didn't get flagged as shipped? Or are you shipping them separately?

Thanks.

AYAYRON

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t

Edit: Nevermind, I logged into my account and see that the charger shipped, but the second top plate says it hasn't... I thought these would be bundled into one box... Did that happen and the 2nd order just didn't get flagged as shipped? Or are you shipping them separately?

Thanks.
I read this.....logged in and saw my shipping label too, but....it's just the label so far not actually shipped so I think you're asking the question at the perfect time b/c it hasn't actually left yet.

OP
OP
Sojhinn

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher

Thanks.
Commodore can you dm me your order number.

Sponsored

mkennedy1996

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model X, Model Y
Ugh...... I'm so sorry. I saw David yesterday too. Wednesday I see him again. not that's this is an excuse but I currently have the only finished stained one. Literally tomorrow I'll have like 40 that will be ready.
Not to be a pest, but any chance you took the pics of the different options in a FE interior?

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired

NCR1T

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3 & Y
Installed this morning. Took some work to try to line up top plate, but nice end result. Definitely the best solution yet. Thanks s00nish!

Rivian R1T R1S First Look at Premium Charging Plate IMG_6311
Rivian R1T R1S First Look at Premium Charging Plate IMG_6314
Rivian R1T R1S First Look at Premium Charging Plate IMG_6312
Sponsored